One's news coz he isn't running, the other isn't coz he is!

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
0009_hannity_mccain_affair.jpg

Hmmm..... topical analogy:
John Edwards represents Russia.
John McCain represents the, aherm, "coalition of the willing."

@FluffyMcDeath

This cartoon is right. The US news, right wing in nature, focused on the travisty of Edwards and how unfit this makes him. Yet the same commentators failed to turn their eyes to McCain. IF this was really the liberal media that conservatives want us to believe they would have lambasted McCain along the way. However, the media in the US is not liberal and we constantly are reminded of this. McCain's mulligans and skimming over is but one source of strong evidence.

"John McCain said in an interview Wednesday that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own. "I think - I'll have my staff get to you," McCain stated. " Elitest of the Elite?

@FluffyMcDeath

This cartoon is right. The US news, right wing in nature, focused on the travisty of Edwards and how unfit this makes him. Yet the same commentators failed to turn their eyes to McCain. IF this was really the liberal media that conservatives want us to believe they would have lambasted McCain along the way. However, the media in the US is not liberal and we constantly are reminded of this. McCain's mulligans and skimming over is but one source of strong evidence.

"John McCain said in an interview Wednesday that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own. "I think - I'll have my staff get to you," McCain stated. " Elitest of the Elite?

@FluffyMcDeath

@FluffyMcDeath

@FluffyMcDeath

@FluffyMcDeath

faethor said:
@FluffyMcDeath

Oh please, the Edwards story is playing out now, any McCain divorce and/or possible infidelity was decages ago. Go smoke your Monica Lewinksi brand cigars and think about it.

faethor said:
@FluffyMcDeath

Oh please, the Edwards story is playing out now, any McCain divorce and/or possible infidelity was decages ago. Go smoke your Monica Lewinksi brand cigars and think about it.

Back