Paris and White Haired Old Dude

Wayne said:
Like, OMG! Something intelligent just fell out of Paris' mouth, which ended up in another video...

Does it promote my "Wayne is the Anti-christ" status (from the good old Amiga.org days) if I point out that I actually agree with her message?

Wayne

Credit where credit is due... her writers gave her a great little video to make. :D

When asked about Paris' video, Obama's camp replied "Whatever".

McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds emails: “It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain’s ‘all of the above’ approach to America’s energy crisis - including both alternatives and drilling. Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan.”

UPDATE: Shorter McCain response, via Drudge (and the headline of Bounds' press release): 'Paris Supports Drilling'... :roflmao: :roflmao: I wonder if Drudge wrote that headline on purpose? ;-)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Wayne said:
Like, OMG! Something intelligent just fell out of Paris' mouth, which ended up in another video...

Does it promote my "Wayne is the Anti-christ" status (from the good old Amiga.org days) if I point out that I actually agree with her message?

Wayne

Credit where credit is due... her writers gave her a great little video to make. :D

McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds emails: “It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain’s ‘all of the above’ approach to America’s energy crisis - including both alternatives and drilling. Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan.”

UPDATE: Shorter McCain response, via Drudge (and the headline of Bounds' press release): 'Paris Supports Drilling'... :roflmao: :roflmao: I wonder if Drudge wrote that headline on purpose? ;-)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Wayne said:

Wayne

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Wayne said:

Wayne

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Fair play to her. She's just gone up several notches in my opinion. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen her (intentionally) do.

Fair play to her. She's just gone up several notches in my opinion. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen her (intentionally) do.

FluffyMcDeath said:
Paris has responded with a video of her own.

Washington Post , February 24, 2005:
There's nothing exotic or complicated about how phenoms are made in Washington, and, more to the point, how they are broken.

"Andy Warhol said we all get our 15 minutes of fame," says Barack Obama. "I've already had an hour and a half. I mean, I'm so overexposed, I'm making Paris Hilton look like a recluse."

Paris Hilton says "drill here, drill now", the air head ObamaMessiah is advocating a, "inflate your tires" energy plan.

:roflmao:

I've put 80psi air pressure in my tires and the fuel tank still doesn't show full.

FluffyMcDeath said:

There's nothing exotic or complicated about how phenoms are made in Washington, and, more to the point, how they are broken.

"Andy Warhol said we all get our 15 minutes of fame," says Barack Obama. "I've already had an hour and a half. I mean, I'm so overexposed, I'm making Paris Hilton look like a recluse."

Paris Hilton says "drill here, drill now", the air head ObamaMessiah is advocating a, "inflate your tires" energy plan.

I've put 80psi air pressure in my tires and the fuel tank still doesn't show full.

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

FluffyMcDeath said:

metalman said:
AAA, NASCAR and now even flip-flopper extraordinaire McCain agree that proper tire inflation is one of the best things to do to ensure your car gets optium MPG.

This is a good description ---
... estimates of the Bush Administration state that expanding offshore drilling could increase oil production by 200,000 bbl. per day by 2030. Americans now use about 20 million bbl. per day, so 200,000 barrels per day would meet about 1% of our demand- in about 20 years.

But today efficiency experts say that keeping tires inflated can improve gas mileage 3% and regular maintenance can boost that another 4%. If everyone kept their cars tunes and tires full, we could reduce demand several percentage points right away, saving gas, dollars andCO2 emissions

metalman said:
AAA, NASCAR and now even flip-flopper extraordinaire McCain agree that proper tire inflation is one of the best things to do to ensure your car gets optium MPG.

... estimates of the Bush Administration state that expanding offshore drilling could increase oil production by 200,000 bbl. per day by 2030. Americans now use about 20 million bbl. per day, so 200,000 barrels per day would meet about 1% of our demand- in about 20 years.

But today efficiency experts say that keeping tires inflated can improve gas mileage 3% and regular maintenance can boost that another 4%. If everyone kept their cars tunes and tires full, we could reduce demand several percentage points right away, saving gas, dollars andCO2 emissions

metalman said:

metalman said:

Back