Political Jokes 2024

The pile-on is pretty heavy but I suppose predictable. Both RFK Jr and Trump were life long Democrats who didn't like what their party was becoming so, of course, they are both traitors. I saw that Greg Palaste piled on too. Meanwhile, all the old war mongers and neo-cons seem to love the new Democrat party and especially Harris.

Both RFK Jr and Trump were life long Democrats who didn't like what their party was becoming
Trump being a lifelong Democrat is news to me. I know he voted for them before but switched affiliation repeatedly depending on which side was scratching his back best. If he really was a Democrat the whole time he hid in such a way that you knew about it but publicly he was a registered Republican as far back as 1987.
so, of course, they are both traitors.
From where I'm sitting it's more that both are serial nonsense spreaders.

Trump being a lifelong Democrat is news to me. I know he voted for them before but switched affiliation repeatedly depending on which side was scratching his back best. If he really was a Democrat the whole time he hid in such a way that you knew about it but publicly he was a registered Republican as far back as 1987.

From where I'm sitting it's more that both are serial nonsense spreaders.
I'm wrong. He'd been a Democrat since 2000

GWJLFToXEAED4ju

Back