Trump shot in assassination attempt by the Deep State, now 3 attempts!

redrumloa

Reaction score

Video Shows Donald Trump's Reaction to Being Shot on Stage

After being shot during a rally in Pennsylvania today, former President Donald Trump, who was swarmed by Secret Service, stood up and raised his fist in the air.

Video of the moment can be seen here.

Minutes into Trump's speech in Pennsylvania, loud popping could be heard and people were seen crouching down and heard screaming. Trump appeared to fall to the ground and when he stood back up, there was blood running down his face.

After being assessed by Secret service, Trump raised his fist in the air in an apparent act of defiance. The move elicited cheers from the crow, some of who rose to their feet in support.

Spreading lies about him didn't work.
Impeachments based on lies didn't work.
Running him through a kangaroo court didn't work.
We're now at the assassination attempt stage.

-edit-
See
page 3 for the Sept 15, 2024 attempt.

Last edited:
When you shoot at the Emperor ... don't miss.

All the calculations are out of the window now. I saw two photos already that have the potential to be "iconic" and the base will be fired up. The opposition is simultaneously cowed onto platitudes of concern.

OTOH, will this put a stop to the outdoor rallies that have always been so important to Trump? Will Biden get his war started before November to lock in his incumbent advantage? Interesting times.

All the calculations are out of the window now.
Indeed. No reason to replace Biden now so they'll have to just suck up another 4 years of Trump. Trump was going to win against Biden and probably would have against any late replacement. After this there's no way he can lose barring a major catastrophe, even against someone who can remember who the president of Russia is.

Right own up - which one of you got this tattoo?
UjopkvJ.jpeg

Trump shooter appeared in BlackRock ad

The 20-year-old gunman who shot and injured former President Donald Trump, Thomas Matthew Crooks, appeared in an advertisement for BlackRock Inc., the company disclosed Sunday.

"Crooks was one of several students who appeared in the background of the 2022 ad and was unpaid, BlackRock, the world’s largest money manager," said in a statement to Bloomberg. "The ad was filmed at Bethel Park High School, where Crooks graduated in 2022, and featured a teacher, the company said."

Untitled.jpg

If you've been really paying attention, you know what's behind this meme.

deiSS.png

This DEI broad is complicit, no way she makes such a stupid comment otherwise.

Sloped roof used by Trump rally gunman had ‘safety factor’ considerations: Secret Service director

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle said in an interview that aired Tuesday morning that a sloped roof used by the gunman who attempted an assassination of former President Trump last weekend at a rally had “safety factor” considerations.

“That building in particular has a sloped roof, at its highest point,” Cheatle said in an interview that aired on ABC’s “Good Morning America” Tuesday morning to the outlet’s Pierre Thomas. “And so, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside.”

I'm not one to make such a claim, but Trump surviving has to be Devine Providence.

'He has been chosen': Florida politicians say divine intervention saved Trump as Republicans heighten religious rhetoric

That's just some random link. I'm mentioning the whole concept here. I have a hard time ignoring everything that just played out.
I'm not a believer in divine providence but the narrowness of the escape is disconcerting and I'm not immune to a sense of awe. If it does anything at all it should shake the confidence of all those who claim to know what is on the right side and the wrong side of history. As Yogi Berra said, it ain't over till it's over.

Back