Trump shot in assassination attempt by the Deep State, now 3 attempts!

The deep state may have screwed the pooch on this attempt. Florida has real leadership.

DeSantis provides update on second Trump assassination attempt​

This chump thinks his handlers in the Biden Crime Syndicate has his back.

Trump suspect seen 'smiling, laughing' in court after foiled assassination attempt​

Wrong state pal, this ain't Commiefornia. The feds made this most recent attempt on Trump in the wrong state. The feds are already stonewalling FDLE, but Florida is having none of it.

Last edited:
This is what sentient people are dealing with in 2024.

460095391_1054044272752972_2563529166514715728_n.jpg

Here's a hint, Trump was the only one who did actually do what was asked above. You wouldn't know it if you only watched the MSM propaganda outlets like MSDNC or CNN (Clinton News Network), or if you were an MK Ultra asset like this guy appears to be.

459850836_10233453299659563_4170751989320608077_n.jpg

And some of ya'll call Trump the threat or Republicans "violent". Then again, maybe all Dem voters are MK Ultra assets at this point. They all seem to completely ignore reality and repeat falsehoods such as above.

REVEALED: Both Individuals Involved in Trump Assassination Attempts Identified as ActBlue Donors​

Last edited:
A longish read but a good one. No lies detected.

Deep State Democrats and the Continuing Attempts to Kill President Trump

By any means necessary.

For the last nine years or so, Deep State Democrats and their corporate media lickspittles from Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to those at NBC and MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and the New York Times, The Washington Post, and have argued that Trump is a danger to democracy. That he’s some Hitler. Or a Stalin. He’s an “existential threat,” says Joe Biden. The Republican never-Trumpers want a bullet in him. So do the others, as CNN and the rest of them blame Trump.

“He’s a danger to our security,” whispers Joe Biden, invitingly to all the deranged out there addicted to left wing media hate.

What happens when a political party and journalists portray a man as a dangerous threat, a Hitler, a Stalin? That is begging someone to kill him. Perhaps they will.

Good for him.

‘Reaction Is Unacceptable:’ Chris Cuomo Calls, Apologizes To Trump After Assassination Attempt

Journalist Chris Cuomo revealed Monday that he called former President Donald Trump after the second assassination attempt against him, saying he is “ashamed” of the “unacceptable” reaction from the media.

The former CNN host, who anchored a show at the network for eight years until 2021, made the remarks on his primetime NewsNation show Monday night.

“The reaction is unacceptable,” Cuomo said. “Media and political players have gotten away with playing down what should be a cause for panic.”

Routh is an interesting character. It seems like he is an actual Nazi sympathizer to the extent that he has fought alongside them under arms.

This is the Democrat Party.

Congressman says Homeland whistleblower claims five assassin teams hunting Trump

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., said Thursday that a senior Homeland Security Department official approached him as a whistleblower shortly before the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump's life and alleged U.S. officials are aware that five different "assassination teams" are pursuing the former president.

Gaetz told Just the News Editor in Chief John Solomon during an interview on the Human Events Daily television show on Real America's Voice network that he believes three of the teams are foreign inspired and two are domestic based.

--

"I had a senior official from the Department of Homeland Security in my office before the second assassination attempt, saying that what he has assessed is that there are five known assassination teams in the United States, three inspired by other governments, two that are here, that are known domestic assassination teams," Gaetz said on "Human Events Daily."

--

"Five teams that we know are targeting Trump," he clarified. "And so that raises real questions about why certain teams were being pulled off of the Trump deal detail and put on, for example, the Jill Biden detail."

"Now we don't want anything bad to happen to Jill Biden, but at the same time, the threat envelope for her was substantially different than the threat envelope around President Trump, and it would not have necessitated pulling assets away from the Trump detail for the Joe Biden detail or the John Bolton detail or any other details that were beefed up at the same time, the requests from the Trump detail and from the Trump campaign for more security, were going unanswered, frankly," he concluded.

So, so many of my threads this could go in. I am putting it here.

FBI: Son of suspect in Trump assassination attempt arrested on child sexual abuse images charges

WASHINGTON (AP) — The son of the man suspected in the assassination attempt in Florida against former President Donald Trump has been arrested on federal charges of possessing child sexual abuse images.

Oran Alexander Routh was arrested this week after authorities searched his Greensboro, North Carolina, home “in connection with an investigation unrelated to child exploitation,” and found hundreds of files depicting child sexual abuse, an FBI agent said in court papers.

Investigators who seized multiple electronic devices found videos sent to Oran Routh in July as well as chats from a messaging application commonly used by people who share child sexual abuse material, the FBI agent said.

He faces two charges of possessing and receiving child sexual abuse material and is expected to appear later Tuesday in federal court in North Carolina.

Information is limited, but I'm not buying it. I doubt Fluffy or even Robert is buying it. The carrot is dangled there for me to grab and run with, but no. This guy's father has all the markings of a f3d asset, and the apple probably hasn't fallen far from the tree if you've heard his statements since the attempt. This kid looks like someone they need to silence, like they've done to many others with similar allegations.

Feel free to prove my suspicion wrong and the son is a raging p3d0.

Last edited:
They know exactly what they are doing.

Bill Barr Slams Biden-Harris DOJ For Releasing Trump Assassin Letter: ‘Inciting Further Violence’

Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr slammed the Biden-Harris Department of Justice on Monday for releasing a letter from a man accused of trying to assassinate former President Donald Trump last weekend, saying that there was no purpose to doing it other than trying to increase incitement against the Republican nominee.

The DOJ released the letter in court documents as part of the prosecutor’s attempts to keep Ryan Routh locked up in pretrial detention. The judge denied Routh bond on Monday.

In the letter, which was written several months ago and was discovered in a box of items that Routh left with another person, Routh said: “This was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump but I failed you.”

“I tried my best and gave it all the gumption I could muster. It is up to you now to finish the job; and I will offer $150,000 to whomever can complete the job.”

Barr said in a statement that he was stunned that the DOJ did not redact the letter in court documents.

“I was dumbfounded that the DOJ made public this morning the contents of the letter that, Ryan Routh, left with an acquaintance prior to the attempted assassination of former President Trump,” Barr said. “The letter calls on people to ‘finish the job’ of killing President Trump, attempts to rouse people in incendiary terms to do so, and offers $150,000 to anyone who succeeds. There was no apparent justification for releasing this information at this stage.”

This isn't just propaganda, it's a coverup. Crowd sourcing an actual investigation? Can't let that happen, they are too close to the truth already!

Reddit bans forum dedicated to sharing information about would-be Trump assassin Thomas Crooks

An archive of the subreddit shows that it was a popular forum that generated a high level of engagement.

original_Untitled_design_%286%29.jpg

Reddit, a social forum and news aggregation website, said that it banned the "Thomas Crooks" subreddit because it violated its "rules against posting violent content." An archive of the subreddit shows that it was a popular forum that generated a high level of engagement. It's unclear the exact date it had been taken down.

The posts issued on the forum varied, but all pertained to seeking answers and sharing information about the historical assassination attempt on the 2024 GOP nominee's life. Questions about Crooks, security failures that day, and whether the attempt was an inside job were discussed in the section before the ban. Reddit did not provide an example of the violent content shared that went against its company policies.

Reddit is the latest news website to block information from being shared about the assassination attempt, a move that comes just ahead of the US 2024 Presidential Election. Google and Facebook have also been criticized over efforts to suppress the story, which was one of the most historical events in United States history.

Google scrubbed the assassination attempt from its autocomplete search engine, and Facebook warned against sharing photographs of President Trump raising his fist in the air after being shot at a rally, falsely alleging they were AI-generated. Following accusations of election interference by the Trump campaign and Republican lawmakers, both Big Tech corporations have since fixed their faults.

Similar to Reddit's excuse to ban the forum, Google and Facebook also cited violent content violations.

Alleged Third ‘Assassination Attempt’ On Trump Stopped At Rally: Police

An apparent third assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump was reportedly stopped at the last moment on Sunday when law enforcement officials apprehended an armed man with fake passes outside Trump’s rally in California, authorities announced on Sunday.

The Riverside County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement that the man was intercepted at 4:59 p.m. on Saturday evening, just a minute before the event was set to start.

Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco said, “We probably stopped another assassination attempt.”

Vem Miller, a 49-year-old resident of Las Vegas, was stopped in a black SUV and was found “to be illegally in possession of a shotgun, a loaded handgun, and a high-capacity magazine,” police said in a press release.

Miller was taken into custody without incident and booked at the John J. Benoit Detention Center for possession of a loaded firearm and possession of a high-capacity magazine. Miller was offered bail and was released after posting the $5,000, the New York Post reported.

Back