Trump shot in assassination attempt by the Deep State, now 3 attempts!

In regards of recent events, the big question now is shoud or shouldn't we ban guns? :jerry:
nah, that's not happening. After Reagan's assassination attempt, they did pass a few laws to ban assault weapons, but those have expired. The date clearly shows that the ban was a good thing but today's GQP doesn't care about data or children. It's all lip service with them.

In regards of recent events, the big question now is shoud or shouldn't we ban guns? :jerry:
and, BTW, what the maga crowd seem never to mention is that one citizen was killed and two have been shot and are in hospital. Claiming "god" saved their cult leader is an insult to the man who WAS killed. Was god not on HIS side? So, it was ok to kill this guy and make his wife a widow and this daughters lose a father? Yeah, what a nice bunch of people. And the two still in hospital: they have a long recovery and I'm sure it's not fun for them or their families. Meanwhile, the cult is ALL hyperventilating over trump's ear boo boo. He went golfing the next day.

And for those people claiming this was some "planned" attack....well, there's no evidence, but if that WAS true, someone is guilty of murder and attempted murder. Disgraceful!

The kid who shot at felon45 seems to have the typical profile of the US shooter:
a loner
white, male, bullied in school.
LOVES guns

The real problem in the US is that kids like him (white, male) seem lost, culturally. They gravitate to what they see as a satisfying male behavior (shooting guns) to make up for a lack of real male culture. And I mean positive male culture.

Right now it doesn't appear as if his actions were politically motivated. At least not in a simple way.
The thing that makes him somewhat different than other killers is that he left virtually no clues in social media.

However, the main question is: WHY do confused white males, who are prone to violence, have such easy access to guns?

Last edited:
Trump is one tough SOB, he will win again. I wasn’t a Trump supporter the first time around but after 4 horrible years under the Great Great Grand dad Binden shit show I’m now a Trump believer.

"the gun" or guns in general is not to blame. You can't effectively ban them since any idiot can now make a decent pew pew with a $200 printer, so I guess I could always build up a side gig printing out one and done 9mm pew pews... (joking)..

This is, and was, just a crazy, impressionable, reportedly-bullied kid trying to make his mark. We will likely never know his motivations and yeah, it lends itself to a hundred different conspiracy theories. My current favorite being that the left groomed the kid to kill the most visible target as a way to push the "we should ban all guns" agenda.

I'm glad Trump survived. I hope he learns humility out of it, but at the same time, I'm sad that the gunman died, and I'm mostly upset that innocent civilians were killed and injured.

It doesn't matter that the weapon of choice was a "ar-15 like" weapon (have they said?) or whether it had been a antique flintlock, or for that matter a poisoned dart. The weapon is irrelevant. The mental illness caused by the media's "heightened rhetoric" is very much centrally relevant here.

Wayne

My true fear is that the idiots of the world are starting to realize that they could actually home-make weapons or mass destruction. 3D printed grenade or soda-can IED anyone? We're not that far away from it, and the government... ALL Governments, are so far behind the curve that you could never stop it.

A chem student can create gunpowder. Let's ban chemistry education. Nails and screws are universal. Let's ban construction. See where I'm going with this???

Now, I'm thinking. 20 years or so ago, I outlined a fear to Bill Evans (former Amigan, guy who married my ex-wife) about idiots planting road-side homebuilt IEDs in litter on the side of American roads. Tell me I'm wrong...

Actually every single step of the way we have, people like you just laugh at it like you did right here.
I have not laughed at anyone's death and injury. You have lost your mind. I DO laugh at nutty conspiracy theories because they are nutty. But feel free to imagine all sorts of crazy shite.

in any case, here's an interesting take from a guy with experience with guns.

I have not laughed at anyone's death and injury. You have lost your mind. I DO laugh at nutty conspiracy theories because they are nutty. But feel free to imagine all sorts of crazy shite.

No conspiracy theories here, just a statement of facts.

trump lolz.jpg

How many millions and millions of new Trump supporters did Biden create with his inflation, open border, high prices and 100,000 IRS agent shenanigans?

Linda Peterson, owner of Luna Sheen Yoga in Port Charlotte, Florida. This is a fairly default position of Democrats, including celebs such as Jack Black and so many others. I'm hearing from many people I know that they are losing friends due to such derangement.

Owner of Florida Yoga Studio Celebrates Death of Firefighter Praises Trump Shooter

peterson.jpg

Peterson’s inciteful post on social media read, “Damn it he didn’t die. Well, at least one supporter did. I’ll take what I can get.”

That comment led to outrage by many 2.1 million people who saw the message. In that post she called for the assassination of former President Trump.

“My heart goes out to the family of the shooter,” she said. “Know that he died doing what needed to be done. Hopefully, someone will accomplish the task before we vote.”

Afterward, Peterson remained non-remorseful and defiant of the outlast her comments garnered.

“To all who hate me and are commenting in Messenger, I haven’t even looked at this page in a good long while. So your comments aren’t hurting me or my business any. But if you feel the need,” she posted on Facebook before locking down all of her social media accounts.

Peterson did not answer the phone listed at the business for comment.

Biden is out so we will never know how badly he would have got his ass whipped by Trump.

Back