adz official depository for photos... now that he got "bomb" camera...

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
P1080016.JPG

this is a T-Bone, also known as t bonalicious, and little buddy. he is my "road dog" and he goes everywhere with me. wendall doesnt actually fit in my truck,(too tall, when he sits on seat his head is pressed against window, doesnt like seatbelting and as such, he (often) can't ride shotgun) so he has to go run at 1 am ...

Wow :eek: A whole thread devoted to me... What does one say at a time like this :p

every one of you that i have had a private conversation with, possesses much coolness... each of you with a "work" life, and then a life you love... and you all excel at those "hobbies" so well... i dont know... im a country shmuck... when people do stuff we think is amazing we tell them.... ;)

Here you go, some pics...

Fishing at Point Lonsdale.jpg
Taken with a Canon IXUS 105IS point and shoot camera while fishing down at Point Lonsdale in Victoria.

The Car at Arthurs Seat.jpg
My car at Arthurs Seat in Victoria on a late night cruise, was a tad chilly that night. This thing produces something like 650Nm of torque at the rear wheels, I imagine with the cold it would have been quite a bit more that night :eek:

One from my trip into work today, straight out of the camera, no PhotoShop (bar a resize)...

Whittlesea Pathway (1024).jpg

To be honest, this is the kind of thing I love, it's the pixel peepers and hard core RAW shooters of the world that put me of photography for so long.

Plastic 60/8 Optical Lens

The Holga's heart and soul. A dead-simple multi-element plastic lens that makes colors radiate and makes total image sharpness take a brief holiday. :D:cool: You can also expect a bit of vignetting (darkening) around the edges – especially on a sunny day. The focal length is approximately equal to 38mm on a standard 35mm camera – so it's a little bit wider than the normal perspective.

how long until it gets there?

i like how the graffiti in the photo is so thorough they did the air unit on the wall to match.... i saw some onetime when i was in an inner city ghetto... they had hit the building and made the light pole match it so when it was lit at night, and you were standing across the street the pole was invisible and there was a giant orb kinda appearing to float above illuminating it... where is that one taken at?

Plastic 60/8 Optical Lens

The Holga's heart and soul. A dead-simple multi-element plastic lens that makes colors radiate and makes total image sharpness take a brief holiday. :D:cool: You can also expect a bit of vignetting (darkening) around the edges – especially on a sunny day. The focal length is approximately equal to 38mm on a standard 35mm camera – so it's a little bit wider than the normal perspective.

how long until it gets there?

It's from eBay, so who knows :p Only cost me $16 shipped :D

i like how the graffiti in the photo is so thorough they did the air unit on the wall to match.... i saw some onetime when i was in an inner city ghetto... they had hit the building and made the light pole match it so when it was lit at night, and you were standing across the street the pole was invisible and there was a giant orb kinda appearing to float above illuminating it... where is that one taken at?

Right here...

lol... that's hilarious ... it says maternity wear as the listing of the business... r there sonogram photos too?

Back