Clinton

Reuters debunks CNN's (Clinton News Network) claim that the Secret Service grilled Trump over 2nd Amendment comments.

A federal official on Wednesday said the U.S. Secret Service had not formally spoken with Republican Donald Trump's presidential campaign regarding his suggestion a day earlier that gun rights activists could stop Democratic rival Hillary Clinton from curtailing their access to firearms.

Following Trump's comment at a rally on Tuesday in which he suggested that gun rights activists could stop Clinton from appointing liberal anti-gun justices to the U.S. Supreme Court, a federal official familiar with the matter told Reuters that there had been no formal conversations between the Secret Service and the Trump campaign.

Earlier CNN had reported that there had been multiple conversations between the campaign and the agency.

Just how bad is her health?

I've been waiting for her to stroke out since the start of the primaries. I don't think it is a matter of if, just when. Might even be a major seizure. That would be one hell of a mess before the election, not that after would be much better.

I've been waiting for her to stroke out since the start of the primaries. I don't think it is a matter of if, just when. Might even be a major seizure. That would be one hell of a mess before the election, not that after would be much better.

Hillary has done zero press conferences or genuine interviews where should could be questioned in recent months. I'm starting to suspect her handlers will not allow her to debate Trump at all. She's practically a corpse at this point that they occasionally prop up like 'Weekend At Bernie's 2' or something. Trump is chomping at the bit to rip into her like no one's ever seen on a presidential debate. She probably would have a stroke right on the stage.

What do Trump, Putin and the Dalai Lama have in common? They don't shy from admitting that Obama & Hillary created and continue to fund ISIS.

In May of this year the Dalai Lama praised the Russian President for waging a relentless crusade against diabolical terrorists. He then blamed Obama for ISIS.

“I believe the crux of today’s Middle-East problem is laid in Obama administration policies and the Saudi interference in Syrian crisis.”

The New York Times: Portrait of a Struggling Mom and Breadwinner Named Hillary

"But his wife had a more pressing concern: money. The ousted governor needed a job, the family needed a place to live, and moving out of the governor’s mansion meant losing the help they had as they raised their 9-month-old daughter, Chelsea."

“Hillary had a couple years of the taste of what it means to be a working mother, without any help, to have to take care of a small baby and care for your job”

CpvONmcWAAA0HZq.jpg:large

I find it interesting how they just blow off the general problem of bribing politicians for positions generally - the problem is that this one was over the line? They're ALL over the line, but thanks for admitting they happen all the time.

Back