Clinton

CwTlnTZWgAABlZm.jpg

ROFLMAO!

BleachBit selling 'cloth or something' -- in homage to Clinton

1478094195175.jpg

The data-deleting software known as BleachBit, made famous by the Clinton team’s use of it to scrub emails from the former secretary of state's private email server, is making the most of its time in the spotlight – and is now selling special “cloths” featuring the Democratic nominee herself.

The item is called the “Cloth or Something” -- a reference to an Aug. 18, 2015, response Clinton gave when asked by Fox News’ Ed Henry if she had wiped her private email server.

“What, like with a cloth or something?” Clinton quipped, making a scrubbing motion with her hand.

That “cloth” turned out to be BleachBit -- a powerful software tool that includes the ability to “shred files to hide their contents and prevent data recovery,” according to BleachBit's website. Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., who revealed the Clinton team’s use of the software in August this year, said it deleted files so completely that “even God can’t read them” -- a quote Bleachbit now proudly uses as an endorsement.

For sale HERE

(NOVEMBER 2, 2016) ORDER VOLUME IS EXTREMELY HIGH. Please allow patience to fulfill your order. I am sold out and am working with two print vendors to get more cloths. Please allow more time for signing. Because of the soft microfiber material, they are harder to sign than paper. I expect to get more in stock November 8 and 14, but it will still take time to fulfill orders. I am not efficient like Amazon Prime, and I sincerely apologize. It may take weeks to catch up, but I hope to ship today's orders by about November 19 on a first-come first-serve basis. I am hiring contractors to help fulfill orders, and I will get them delivered. I will email you a shipping notice when your order ships.

Wikileaks confirms Clinton Campaign engaging in Satanic Rituals! Seriously!

Leaked email reveals Hillary Clinton's campaign chair attended disturbing "Spirit Cooking" dinner last year

The-Podestas_-_Spirit-Cooking_-dinner--It_s-not-what-you-think.-It_s-blood_-sperm-and-breastmilk.-But-mostly-blood._grande.jpg

John-Podesta-Spirit-Cooking-Email-from-wikileaks_1024x1024.jpg

Spirit Cooking Wiki
Origin

The origins of Spirit Cooking can be found in Cake of Light, a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley. The ingredients of the Cake of Light include honey, oil, menstrual blood and sperm. The sacrament is meant to symbolize the union between the microcosm, Man, and the macrocosm, the Divine, which is a representation of one of the prime maxims in Hermeticism "As Above, So Below." The consumption of the Cake of Light is a fulfillment of the sacred circle of the connection between Man and the Divine. [✔]

Event
In the video dated from 1997 called Spirit Cooking, Marina is seen writing in blood various statements, including "Mix Fresh Breast Milk With Fresh Sperm," "Fresh Morning Urine Sprinkle Over Nightmare Dreams," and "With a Sharp Knife Cut Deeply Into Your Middle Finger Eat The Pain."[5] The video shows Spirit Cooking appearing to be a combination of an artistic performance and an occult ceremony. [✔]

Wikileaks confirms Clinton Campaign engaging in Satanic Rituals! Seriously!

Leaked email reveals Hillary Clinton's campaign chair attended disturbing "Spirit Cooking" dinner last year

The-Podestas_-_Spirit-Cooking_-dinner--It_s-not-what-you-think.-It_s-blood_-sperm-and-breastmilk.-But-mostly-blood._grande.jpg

John-Podesta-Spirit-Cooking-Email-from-wikileaks_1024x1024.jpg

Spirit Cooking Wiki
Origin

The origins of Spirit Cooking can be found in Cake of Light, a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley. The ingredients of the Cake of Light include honey, oil, menstrual blood and sperm. The sacrament is meant to symbolize the union between the microcosm, Man, and the macrocosm, the Divine, which is a representation of one of the prime maxims in Hermeticism "As Above, So Below." The consumption of the Cake of Light is a fulfillment of the sacred circle of the connection between Man and the Divine. [✔]

Event
In the video dated from 1997 called Spirit Cooking, Marina is seen writing in blood various statements, including "Mix Fresh Breast Milk With Fresh Sperm," "Fresh Morning Urine Sprinkle Over Nightmare Dreams," and "With a Sharp Knife Cut Deeply Into Your Middle Finger Eat The Pain."[5] The video shows Spirit Cooking appearing to be a combination of an artistic performance and an occult ceremony. [✔]

dad78a993da88ab6acade052fdb3f3c7e8a592863913cb56ddf4810082549936.jpg

FOI dump reveal Vince Foster was murdered after all, the "suicide" gun was never fire:

CwSEPeKWcAE7OhT.jpg

Flashback to 1996 NYT article discussing Hillary's direct coverup of evidence.

Hillary Clinton's Fingerprints Among Those Found on Papers

By NEIL A. LEWISJUNE 5, 1996

Republicans on the special Senate Whitewater committee released a report from the Federal Bureau of Investigation today showing that the fingerprints of the First Lady, Hillary Rodham Clinton, were found on records discovered in the White House family quarters two years after they were first sought by investigators.

The F.B.I. report also found that the documents, copies of billing records from Mrs. Clinton's work as a lawyer in Arkansas, revealed fingerprints of five others. They were Vincent W. Foster Jr., the deputy White House counsel who committed suicide in July 1993; a personal assistant to the Clintons who had also worked at Mrs. Clinton's law firm; an aide to the Clintons' current lawyer, and two other law firm aides.

This is clearly important and relevant evidence," said Michael Chertoff, the counsel for the committee's Republicans. "It clearly means she touched these records at some point in time."

Here you go JoBBo. This is a new paper that is very long and provides a ridiculous amount of citations. I doubt you can read this and not come away with the understanding that Hildabeast is a deeply evil woman. Hillary makes Mitt Romney look like Mother Teresa !

I am happy that this former bodybuilder found a new calling. Her posts are in fact very, very long. So, kudos for the effort. Unfortunately, this post in particular is really just a seemingly endless parade of links to very loosely connected articles and posts.

Even though supposedly damning information was marked with red, I had trouble to find anything that would deserve the frequently used label "bombshell". Someone used the term "gold rush" - either jokingly or accurately - to describe US companies trying to win rebuilding contracts in a disaster zone? Wow, someone call the FBI, the word police, or both!

I am happy that this former bodybuilder found a new calling. Her posts are in fact very, very long. So, kudos for the effort. Unfortunately, this post in particular is really just a seemingly endless parade of links to very loosely connected articles and posts.

Even though supposedly damning information was marked with red, I had trouble to find anything that would deserve the frequently used label "bombshell". Someone used the term "gold rush" - either jokingly or accurately - to describe US companies trying to win rebuilding contracts in a disaster zone? Wow, someone call the FBI, the word police, or both!

I guess you missed the part where the Clinton Foundation only gave 7% to charities? Here's a link that cites Wikileaks where you can come to the same conclusion they came to.

Clinton Foundation Audit of 2011 found 7% of expenditures went to charity

Wikileaks source, click on attachments. Call the FBI indeed.

I guess you missed the part where the Clinton Foundation only gave 7% to charities? Here's a link that cites Wikileaks where you can come to the same conclusion they came to.

Clinton Foundation Audit of 2011 found 7% of expenditures went to charity
You realize that many foundations have their own staff and directly finance their very own charitable activities? The 7 percent refers to "grant-making". I hope you realize that foundations and charities do not generally exist to only redistribute funds to other organizations or individuals.

Hillary also went to Pedophile Island, 6 times!

Because of Weinergate and the sexting scandal, the NYPD started investigating it. Through a subpoena, through a warrant, they searched his laptop, and sure enough, found those 650,000 emails. They found way more stuff than just more information pertaining to the inappropriate sexting the guy was doing,” Prince claimed.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”

FBI Report – Satanic Ritual Abuse

You realize that many foundations have their own staff and directly finance their very own charitable activities? The 7 percent refers to "grant-making". I hope you realize that foundations and charities do not generally exist to only redistribute funds to other organizations or individuals.

You do know that you are now in the extreme minority defending the Clinton Foundation? Even hard left publications such as the NYT and WSJ agree it is a money making scam.

The key points in the WSJ editorial, “Quid Pro Clinton“:

This is how the Clintons conduct their politics and family business, to the extent these are separate enterprises. The Clinton Foundation is a nominal philanthropy that was really created as a vast fund-raising operation to promote Bill’s post-Presidential career and Hillary’s pre-Presidential one….

All of this echoes of the 1990s, as does the Clinton method of defense, which is to deny, stonewall, assail and change the subject. Hillary has already tried to deflect the fund-raising fury by coming out in favor of rewriting the First Amendment to limit campaign contributions. So because the Clintons break the rules, she wants to impose new limits on political speech on the rest of America.

And the New York Times joins in, with “Candidate Clinton and the Foundation“:

The increasing scrutiny of the foundation has raised several points that need to be addressed by Mrs. Clinton and the former president. These relate most importantly to the flow of multimillions in donations from foreigners and others to the foundation, how Mrs. Clinton dealt with potential conflicts as secretary of state and how she intends to guard against such conflicts should she win the White House.

The only plausible answer is full and complete disclosure of all sources of money going to the foundation. And the foundation needs to reinstate the ban on donations from foreign governments for the rest of her campaign — the same prohibition that was in place when she was in the Obama administration.

The donations, which included $2.35 million from a principal in the deal, were not publicly disclosed by the foundation, even though Mrs. Clinton had signed an agreement with the Obama administration requiring the foundation to disclose all donors as a condition of her becoming secretary of state. This failure is an inexcusable violation of her pledge. The donations were discovered through Canadian tax records by Times reporters. Media scrutiny is continuing, with Reuters reporting that the foundation is refiling some returns found to be erroneous.

NYP: Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials

As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government e-mails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used.

Clinton entrusted far more than the care of her DC residence, known as Whitehaven, to Santos. She expected the Filipino immigrant to handle state secrets, further opening the Democratic presidential nominee to criticism that she played fast and loose with national security.

110416santos_05rs_135877826.jpg

Back