How to blow up the internet, with 1 tweet

Snoop Dogg associate publicly called for the murder of Kanye.

I had the unfortunate opportunity to see a few minutes of "Wendy Williams" morning show this morning where she discussed this. She claimed Kanye is "not well" and said that if people were going to attempt to murder Kanye, they should just do it and not post about it on social media.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, the Democrat Party in 2018.

Kanye the Kremlin agent

DcNdVgvXcAEiA5g.jpg

tinfoilhat-2.gif

I would never try using this argument. I *think* I know what he is trying to do here by making people think different and see big picture of now, but wow...

35l70iu.jpg

I would never try using this argument. I *think* I know what he is trying to do here by making people think different and see big picture of now, but wow...

35l70iu.jpg
As in:

"Give me liberty or give me death"

I *think* I know what he is trying to do here by making people think different and see big picture of now...

Hmmm, I *think* what could be happening is that you find yourself in the unexpected position of feeling somewhat obliged to find some positive, intelligible meaning in the inane, vacuous dribblings of Kanye West.
And this seems to be because he recently said a thing you agreed with.
This, in turn, is encouraging a futile attempt to find nuance where there has only ever been egotistical arseholery.

There's an old saying, "even a stopped clock is right twice a day". It'd probably be better for your own mental health to just use that to explain those utterings from Kanye that you find agreeable, rather than attempt the elaborate cognitive gymnastics that will be necessary to present his general gibbering in any kind of positive light.

Or just kick back and listen to some his old tunes instead of his ignorant pish.
"Jesus Walks" isn't too bad:

Hmmm, I *think* what could be happening is that you find yourself in the unexpected position of feeling somewhat obliged to find some positive, intelligible meaning in the inane, vacuous dribblings of Kanye West.
And this seems to be because he recently said a thing you agreed with.
This, in turn, is encouraging a futile attempt to find nuance where there has only ever been egotistical arseholery.

There's an old saying, "even a stopped clock is right twice a day". It'd probably be better for your own mental health to just use that to explain those utterings from Kanye that you find agreeable, rather than attempt the elaborate cognitive gymnastics that will be necessary to present his general gibbering in any kind of positive light.

Or just kick back and listen to some his old tunes instead of his ignorant pish.
"Jesus Walks" isn't too bad:

I guess you missed the part where I said "but wow". No, I do not agree with him tweeting this just as he did. It's not a true statement either. Slaves did not usually have an opportunity to organize and rebel. The ones who did were usually killed pretty quick. He's not going to win hearts and minds here. He should stay with current politics.

I guess you missed the part where I said "but wow".

Not at all but I didn't miss the rest of it either and, for some bizarre reason, thought that part was worth addressing.

He's not going to win hearts and minds here.

Of course not but I doubt he cares; Kanye West talking utter pish is nothing new.

Of course not but I doubt he cares; Kanye West talking utter pish is nothing new.

I honestly knew next to nothing about him before this. Pop music and pop culture makes my skin crawl for the most part, so there are 3 basic things I know about him before now.

1) He married a Kardashian.
2) Last decade he went on a telethon and said "George Bush doesn't care about black people". (He has recently apologized). I remember how celebrated he was in the media and on forums at the time.
3) About a year ago he had a mental breakdown on stage where he said he liked Trump.

The media and celebrity reaction to this should be telling. Support the president of the United States while black gets you death threats, banned from radio stations among other vile actions. While in a vacuum I could care less about him or about one person supporting Trump, this isn't in a vacuum. A very large portion of the Democrat voter base are politically illiterate, who get their political views solely through pop culture. They are only exposed to a singular viewpoint, and if they try to deviate from that viewpoint they are legitimately threatened as we see here. Kanye's support of Trump and his refusal to back down is exposing a very large group of people to an opposing viewpoint they have never heard before. It's working too.

Reuters Poll: Black Male Approval For Trump Doubles In One Week

So IMO he can be as batshit crazy as he wants. His steadfast refusal to back down is impressive.

35l70iu.jpg

And here's the context. He's been referencing the "400 years of slavery" talking point, which means through 2018.

fPpivV2w9L1zjc5EIK6OqvLKb-OrMm8eL5PO3OlURaw.jpg

Free Thought Is for White People

White people can use their “free thought” to ignore the historical ramifications of 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow because it never affected them. A white man telling me to overcome the effects of slavery is like a zoologist telling me where to find a unicorn.

Kanye not backing down, replies to the arguments used against him in a song

Ye vs The People

"see that's the problem with this damn nation
ALL Blacks gotta be Democrat, man
We ain't made it off the plantation"

Back