Howdy! Just stopping by to gloat & say "told you so!"

Cp184kiW8AEbYhH.jpg

Jesus... Dumb as a box of rocks doesn't even begin to explain... You know to be fair, I have friends who years ago used to complain that the media would go into an area after some event occurred and the interview they would play on the news would be the absolute most ignorant black person they could find. It makes you wonder watching this. Is that really the smartest person they found to interview? Being live, maybe it was but it makes you wonder...

FYI, police say police bodycam video exists.

For years and years I was mocked and told the idea there was a "Liberal Media" was all in my head. This election it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt, in ugly detail. Now the Liberal Media are in damage control.

CNN’s Jake Tapper on Donna Brazile Leak to Clinton Campaign: ‘Unethical,’ ‘Horrifying’

The CNN host of The Lead with Jake Tapper went on to express dismay over the leak purportedly emanating from his cable network.

“It’s horrifying. Journalistically it’s horrifying,” Tapper said, “and I’m sure it will have an impact on partnering with this organization in the future and I’m sure it will have an effect on… Donna Brazile is no longer with CNN because she’s with the DNC right now, but I’m sure it will have some impact on Donna Brazile.”

Tapper also assured WMAL that CNN takes this “very, very seriously.”

In closing, the CNN host reiterated, “it’s horrifying and very, very upsetting and I can’t condemn it any more than… I condemn it in no uncertain terms, it’s awful.”

I so wish I was wrong...

Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Premiums will go up sharply next year under President Barack Obama's health care law, and many consumers will be down to just one insurer, the administration confirmed Monday. That's sure to stoke another "Obamacare" controversy days before a presidential election.

Before taxpayer-provided subsidies, premiums for a midlevel benchmark plan will increase an average of 25 percent across the 39 states served by the federally run online market, according to a report from the Department of Health and Human Services. Some states will see much bigger jumps, others less.

Moreover, about 1 in 5 consumers will only have plans from a single insurer to pick from, after major national carriers such as UnitedHealth Group, Humana and Aetna scaled back their roles.

Even MSNBC can't deny the truth. Basically Obama got you, chumps!

Joe Scarborough:- Everything Conservatives Predicted About Obamacare Has Come True

Back