Is the new Fiat 500 a girly car?

smithy

Reaction score
After 3 years of running my Punto, I fancy getting a new car.

I like the new Fiat 500: cheap, fuel efficient, and it has a cool retro look, especially the interior. But maybe it's a bit girly.. what do you think?

here

edit: I think the exclamation mark in the URL is causing problems with the thing.

I like the new Fiat 500: cheap, fuel efficient, and it has a cool retro look, especially the interior. But maybe it's a bit girly.. what do you think?

here

edit: I think the exclamation mark in the URL is causing problems with the thing.

here

here

here

here

I think a convertible version would look better.

My wife's father had one of the old original Cinquecento. It's tiny but completely drivable and perfect for the narrow streets. I think my wife's mother still has it. It's in Carrara where she spends a couple of months every summer.

I'd figure the new model was probably bigger in the same way the new mini is bigger and if it sips gas especially if you have a long commute and you don't have to drive 8 people around I'd say it's probably worth considering.

As for "girly car" - this is my "girly car" sitting outside my house in Vancouver.
car5.jpg

My wife's father had one of the old original Cinquecento. It's tiny but completely drivable and perfect for the narrow streets. I think my wife's mother still has it. It's in Carrara where she spends a couple of months every summer.

I'd figure the new model was probably bigger in the same way the new mini is bigger and if it sips gas especially if you have a long commute and you don't have to drive 8 people around I'd say it's probably worth considering.

As for "girly car" - this is my "girly car" sitting outside my house in Vancouver.
car5.jpg

Back