Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

again its just not vaginas. We often treat the vagina but the dick is part of the equation. Lesbians don't get pregnant from other lesbians. And Actually lesbian populations are on the low end fot STD infection rates. Perhaps we should encourage more lesbianism. It'll save money.

Don't understand if she can't afford it, why not oral sex or anal sex? Although she sure could practice homosexuality and not risk getting pregnant, so many cheaper options for her to save money! I remember days of eating oodles of noodles to survive during my days.

I agree with Rush, she is a 30 year old political whore (she is law student after all) since she evidently wanted to go to that university to change their birth control policies. So I guess I would tag this Slut Welfare at it's finest. Now if your all for Slut Welfare, what do we guys get? Free rubbers and a free whore (male or female, depending on your preferences)? Can't afford that stuff, make someone else pay for it! That's what this society is all about, free stuff that other people pay for, right?

Say, shouldn't insurance providers also give out free Spring Break trips? Good for the body to get out of school and into a clean environment for a week afterall, it's our right! Yeaaah! More free stuff someone else has to pay for. This is fun, I can go on and on about getting more welfare, eerr, I mean free stuff. Fluffy's government is going to lend the US Government $20T loan to cover it all. We'll pay it back, honest, we are your southern neighbor after all.

The past year was both trying and triumphant. We continued to endure an administration hostile to the needs of
women and to reproductive rights, but never wavered in
our fight to protect and expand women’s health care — domestically and abroad. And, despite all odds, our affiliates
continued to provide top-quality health services, education,
and information for women, men, and families everywhere.
New health centers were built, more men found our centers
for confidential testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, and young people turned to us for honest
information about sexual health, when our government had
left them in the dark.
In the past year, our affiliate health centers provided a wide
variety of trusted, high-quality sexual and reproductive health
care services. As always, the focus was on prevention. Services included contraception (36 percent of our total services),
testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (31
percent), cancer screening and prevention (17 percent), and
abortion services (three percent). In all, we helped prevent
roughly 621,000 unintended pregnancies, and, as a result, we
helped avert 295,000 abortions.
We also focused primarily on prevention through our affiliates’
age-appropriate, medically accurate sex education programs
that reach more than 1.2 million adults and young people in
communities nationwide each year.

u guys need to grow the f up... u know who wants your health care dollar? wal mart. you wanna go there for healthcare or invest in a tried and true infrastructure that already exists? those are about to be ur choices...

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/AR08_vFinal.pdf

Sure, those kids are tomorrow's Social Security, Medicare, and nation debt tax slaves. Can't do with out them and need more of them!

well thats just stupid... they are populationists at heart... hard to sell the killing of children... they wanna get rules in place for survivors...

I agree with Rush, she is a 30 year old political whore (she is law student after all) since she evidently wanted to go to that university to change their birth control policies. So I guess I would tag this Slut Welfare at it's finest. Now if your all for Slut Welfare, what do we guys get? Free rubbers and a free whore (male or female, depending on your preferences)? Can't afford that stuff, make someone else pay for it! That's what this society is all about, free stuff that other people pay for, right?

Say, shouldn't insurance providers also give out free Spring Break trips? Good for the body to get out of school and into a clean environment for a week afterall, it's our right! Yeaaah! More free stuff someone else has to pay for. This is fun, I can go on and on about getting more welfare, eerr, I mean free stuff. Fluffy's government is going to lend the US Government $20T loan to cover it all. We'll pay it back, honest, we are your southern neighbor after all.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Holy crap! At $1 per condom... Well, you do the math!!!

As Cecilia points out, for a woman there is far more to it. My sister, for instance had to start taking the mini pill quite early as she was literally being killed slowly by her periods when they first really fired up. She had to take iron tablets too as each menstruation was leaving her anemic.

And very little has to do with sex itself. I know for instance over here my ex wife and sister had to undergo smear tests every year, for them it was free, would it be free in the US?

Likewise, how much would the mini pill or implant cost?

$3k with the above could easily be reached if some of the figures I've seen bandied about are accurate.

As for Dammy's last comment... f*ck me where to start...

Also, Limbaugh proves once again that Social Conservatives are nothing more than panty sniffers.

As Cecilia points out, for a woman there is far more to it. My sister, for instance had to start taking the mini pill quite early as she was literally being killed slowly by her periods when they first really fired up. She had to take iron tablets too as each menstruation was leaving her anemic.

And very little has to do with sex itself. I know for instance over here my ex wife and sister had to undergo smear tests every year, for them it was free, would it be free in the US?

Likewise, how much would the mini pill or implant cost?

$3k with the above could easily be reached if some of the figures I've seen bandied about are accurate.

As for Dammy's last comment... f*ck me where to start...

Also, Limbaugh proves once again that Social Conservatives are nothing more than panty sniffers.

You and Cecilia are bringing up medical issues, not contraception issues. To make your argument you (plural) are delving into a realm AFAIK was not the point of this "student". The point was contraception. Yes, I am well aware that certain birth control pills help with medical issues like PMDD. The effectiveness and the reasons problems such as PMDD are on the rise would need its own thread.

Contraception or medical, the cost of the medication is going to be the same.

Contraceptive pills, implants and IUDs are damned expensive. Then there is all the screening that goes with being a woman who is or has been sexually active (made all the more necessary because morons keep cutting sex ed in classrooms due to religious sensibilities).

I'll bet unless you're pretty well insured, that'll cost a pretty penny outside of a PP clinic.

Your choices are fairly straightforward, you can either support women's rights to their own body, or leave the most vulnerable to be breeders destined to raise generations of kids in abject poverty.

You might not like having to pay for the contraceptives through tax, but consider the longer game: Women who would otherwise be at the mercy of back alley abortionists and or luck would go on to raise kids at a significantly higher impact in state and federal resources than they otherwise would. Pay a little now, or more down the line.

And before you say it, nature has worked on the sex drive for billions of years and has one of the most powerful motivators going, Christianity has been going for a few thousand years and not only not made a dent in it, but in many cases exacerbated issues of population control. Simply telling people to not have sex does not work, in fact, as a parent you should know well that telling people not to do something often causes just that to happen.

You and Cecilia are bringing up medical issues, not contraception issues. To make your argument you (plural) are delving into a realm AFAIK was not the point of this "student"..

This bothered me a bit, so I did some research and looked into what was actually said, partly because Limbaugh is a lying sack of crap, and partly because well, it didn't sit right.

Turns out, Limbaugh was lying again.

In Sandra Fluke's own words:

“My testimony would have been about women who have been affected by their policy, who have medical needs and have suffered dire consequences.. . .The committee did not get to hear real stories I had to share, about actual women who have been dramatically affected by this policy.”

In other, related news, turns out Patricia Heaton is acting as a ditto head for the above lying sack of crap.

Sandra Fluke’s professional background in domestic violence and human trafficking began with Sanctuary for Families in New York City. There, she launched the agency’s pilot Program Evaluation Initiative. While at Sanctuary, she co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which after a twenty-year stalemate, successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence, including LGBTQ victims and teens. Sandra was also a member of the Manhattan Borough President’s Taskforce on Domestic Violence and numerous other New York City and New York State coalitions that successfully advocated for policy improvements impacting victims of domestic violence.
As the 2010 recipient of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles Fran Kandel Public Interest Grant, she researched, wrote, and produced an instructional film on how to apply for a domestic violence restraining order in pro per. She has also interned with the Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking; Polaris Project; Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County; Break the Cycle; the Domestic Violence Legal Empowerment and Appeals Project; NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund; Crime Victim and Sexual Assault Services; and the Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County.
Through Georgetown’s clinic programs, Sandra has proposed legislation based on fact-finding in Kenya regarding child trafficking for domestic work, and has represented victims of domestic violence in protection order cases. Sandra is the Development Editor of the Journal of Gender and the Law, and served as the President of Law Students for Reproductive Justice, and the Vice President of the Women’s Legal Alliance. In her first year, she also co-founded a campus committee addressing human trafficking. Cornell University awarded her a B. S. in Policy Analysis & Management, as well as Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies in 2003.
http://www.law.georgetown.edu/pils/CurrentPILS.htm
:confused:

Rush Limbaugh's professional background of misunderstanding his relationship to women and the family started in the late 1970s while married to his first wife, Roxy Maxine McNeely. The reasons cited for dissoulation were incompatabilities. His second marriage came 3 years after his first divorce. Michelle Sixta left him after 7 years. Sometime the same year of the divorce, according to Rush, he met his 3rd wife, Marta Maranda Fitzgerald. Rush, perhaps, was divorced at the time but Marta was married when their affair started. He marries her which results in a 10 year marriage and another divorce. During his happy marriage they lived in seperate houses in adjoining lots. Tabloids report part of Marta's settlement is hush money to cover up the gay affair she caught Rush in. Rush then marries a fourth wife, Kathryn Rogers.

During Rush's time in radio he's presented his view of importance of marriage and the family. Though he can't seem to keep a marriage and has never had children. He's presented an anti-gay agenda. Though one of his mentors was gay and has been said to have gay affairs. His agenda drug agenda to jail forever drug abusers appears to not apply to himself. When caught with illegal drugs he argued for treatment instead of being an example of the policy he preaches. Shortly after he was caught again with illegal Viagara prescription on his way back from the Dominican Republic, a nation with one of the highest child sex trafficing rates in the world. Noteably his presentation has been anti-women prior to this event. As he declares things such as feminism exists so only ugly women can get laid.

Rush's most famous accomplishment is his weight loss. After the anti-Rush humor book, 'Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot' is published Rush chooses to go on a diet. This way he can claim the author is slandering his because he isn't fat. No comments are made denying his idiotcy.

http://www.law.georgetown.edu/statement-sandra-fluke.pdf

let me add my name to that list
The undersigned faculty members, administrators and students of Georgetown University Law Center and
other law schools strongly condemn the recent personal attacks on our student, Sandra Fluke. Ms. Fluke has
had the courage to publicly defend and advocate for her beliefs about an important issue of widespread
concern. She has done so with passion and intelligence. And she has been rewarded with the basest sort of
name-calling and vilification, words that aim only to belittle and intimidate. As scholars and teachers who aim
to train public-spirited lawyers, no matter what their politics, to engage intelligently and meaningfully with the
world, we abhor these attacks on Ms. Fluke and applaud her strength and grace in the face of them.

Rush's most famous accomplishment is his weight loss. After the anti-Rush humor book, 'Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot' is published Rush chooses to go on a diet. This way he can claim the author is slandering his because he isn't fat. No comments are made denying his idiotcy.
rush is still fat and most definitely ugly. inside and out

Otha-Novum is available for about $25/mo =$900 for 3 yrs supply
Generic Name: "ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone" available for about 12.50 per month = $450 for 3 yrs supply

Tuition at Georgetown Law School, $23,432.50 per year

$900 seems small price to pay training for the Kardashian Olympics

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...-out_n_1319744.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

looks like mr douchebag is losing advertisers
ProFlowers said Sunday on its Facebook page that it has suspended advertising on Limbaugh's program because his comments about Georgetown University student Sandra Fluke "went beyond political discourse to a personal attack and do not reflect our values as a company."

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

Otha-Novum is available for about $25/mo =$900 for 3 yrs supply
Generic Name: "ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone" available for about 12.50 per month = $450 for 3 yrs supply

Bare in mind not all women will be able to take those particular drugs. Also consider that that is only one part of the costs, as I pointed out above.

$900 seems small price to pay training for the Kardashian Olympics

Limbaugh was proven to have lied about this woman and you're still going the ditto head route.

Okey dokey.

Limbaugh was proven to have lied about this woman and you're still going the ditto head route.

Okey dokey.
people NEED to believe those lies because they HATE that others have a happy life.
they want the rest of us as miserable as they are

Lets take a look yet again at Fluke.
In one of her first interviews she is quoted as talking about how she reviewed Georgetown’s insurance policy prior to committing to attend, and seeing that it didn’t cover contraceptive services, she decided to attend with the express purpose of battling this policy.

So she is actually about 30 and not the 23 that she was reported. How much more is there for us to find out about her?

@Dammy,
You line of reasoning here is - If ya can't beat the message then beat the messenger.

@Dammy,
You line of reasoning here is - If ya can't beat the message then beat the messenger.

The whole controversy is supposed outrage over insulting a standup student who is pure as the wind driven snow. You know, using PC nonsense to push a totalitarian agenda.

Back