Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

Lets take a look yet again at Fluke.

So she is actually about 30 and not the 23 that she was reported. How much more is there for us to find out about her?

Reported by whom?

The whole controversy is supposed outrage over insulting a standup student who is pure as the wind driven snow. You know, using PC nonsense to push a totalitarian agenda.

I've yet to see any evidence of anything untoward done by her, I have however seen demands that she post sex videos, that she's a slut, that she is "training for the Kardashian Olympics" and a whole lot more.

And what totalitarian agenda is that? Giving women access to drugs? Oh noes! I mean after the fundies have worked so hard to take over Phamacies to stop the sale of the pill, and had planned parenthood effectively shut down in many states, after murdering doctors and nurses who work at those centres, not to mention the intimidation tactics against many others including those who attend such practices...

And it's people who want to make sure women have access to them that are totalitarian?

Really?

And what totalitarian agenda is that? Giving women access to drugs? Oh noes! I mean after the fundies have worked so hard to take over Phamacies to stop the sale of the pill, and had planned parenthood effectively shut down in many states, after murdering doctors and nurses who work at those centres, not to mention the intimidation tactics against many others including those who attend such practices...

And it's people who want to make sure women have access to them that are totalitarian?

Really?

"Access" means not denied. There is no denying access to pharmaceuticals here. Funny how the liberal mainstream media twists this to be a problem with access to a certain drug. Government mandate is the problem here. The government does not have the constitutional right to mandate XYZ drug be covered xyz%, paid for by all taxpayers, to XYZ group.

Of course the brainwashed "feminists" will parrot that this is an access issue. They will also say it is an access issue when government mandates all young girls have their tubes tied and people like me complain.

"Access" means not denied. There is no denying access to pharmaceuticals here.

If people are unable to afford the drugs in question, then access is indeed being denied.

Funny how the liberal mainstream media twists this to be a problem with access to a certain drug. Government mandate is the problem here. The government does not have the constitution right to mandate XYZ drug be covered xyz%, paid for by all taxpayers, to XYZ group.

Again, no one is mandating people have to take these drugs, just that they be offered as part of the cover.

I know, "mandating coverage" and "mandating usage" are semantically similar, but the outcome is vastly different for all involved. One is reality, the other is a thin excuse used to bolster your previous argument of "I don't wanna".

Of course the brainwashed "feminists" will parrot that this is an access issue. They will also say it is an access issue when government mandates all young girls have their tubes tied and people like me complain.

Of course the brainwashed "misogynists" will continue to pull up nonsensical arguments to justify their stance on this issue. They will claim there are mandates requiring sterilisation and other such guff and people who are thinking clearly and rationally complain.

Prediction: In the end whilst the law will stand that coverage is required, fundamentalists will continue to make accessing these services and drugs ever harder.

And I only bet on sure things.

If people are unable to afford the drugs in question, then access is indeed being denied.

Boohoohoo, cry me a f***ing river. Can't afford something? Get a job. The culture of ME ME ME in this country is out of control. You will get exactly 0% sympathy from me about a law student crying she can't afford contraception and taxpayer must pay it. You know what happened when I wanted something in my 20's or 30's? I got a job. You know what happened when that job wasn't enough? I got a second full time job.

Again, no one is mandating people have to take these drugs, just that they be offered as part of the cover.

I know, "mandating coverage" and "mandating usage" are semantically similar, but the outcome is vastly different for all involved. One is reality, the other is a thin excuse used to bolster your previous argument of "I don't wanna".

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say this was about mandating usage.

Of course the brainwashed "misogynists" will continue to pull up nonsensical arguments to justify their stance on this issue. They will claim there are mandates requiring sterilisation and other such guff and people who are thinking clearly and rationally complain.

Prediction: In the end whilst the law will stand that coverage is required, fundamentalists will continue to make accessing these services and drugs ever harder.

And I only bet on sure things.

Why would I care what the {bleep} fundamentalists think? This has nothing to do with my nonexistent religious beliefs and everything to do with my belief in the Constitution. The Constitution does not give the Federal Government authority to take money out my bank account, food out of my children's mouth, so some snot-nose law student can get free birth control of their choice instead of having to, you know, actually get a job?

Boohoohoo, cry me a f***ing river. Can't afford something? Get a job. The culture of ME ME ME in this country is out of control. You will get exactly 0% sympathy from me about a law student crying she can't afford contraception and taxpayer must pay it. You know what happened when I wanted something in my 20's or 30's? I got a job. You know what happened when that job wasn't enough? I got a second full time job.

Yeah, because working 100+ hours is just so conducive to effective study at university level.

On the other side of the scale, which, I'm not sure if it was you dammy or metalman who brought it up, but it seems as though there are moves to improve things for men also in terms of various coverage issues that was inspired by the legislation for women.

I look forward to a previously unknown level of deafening silence about this from the far right in general.

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say this was about mandating usage.

You have, several times on other threads. Deliberately conflating the two issues, hell in this very thread you said:

when government mandates all young girls have their tubes tied and people like me complain.

Once again, throwing in that very strawman. I believe fluffy told you off about it last time.

Why would I care what the {bleep} fundamentalists think? This has nothing to do with my nonexistent religious beliefs

Fundamentalism isn't limited to religion and that line wasn't aimed at you.

and everything to do with my belief in the Constitution. The Constitution does not give the Federal Government authority to take money out my bank account, food out of my children's mouth, so some snot-nose law student can get free birth control of their choice instead of having to, you know, actually get a job?

And there we are, the truth at last.

What was it you said earlier? Ah yes:

The culture of ME ME ME in this country is out of control. You will get exactly 0% sympathy from me

It used to be called social responsibility, ie those who have provide for those who have not, although I suppose given that it has the word social in it, it got thrown away as communist post McCarthy. Those "snot nose law students" then go on to pay more tax, reducing your burden down the line instead of raising families from a very young age that would almost certainly require welfare and condemn their children to much the same.

As much as I dislike the phrase in general, you have to look at the long game on these sorts of issues, not easy when you're in the trenches I know (boy do I know), but seriously, give it a crack.

As I said to you earlier, you can either pay a little now and reap the benefits further down the line, or pay a great deal more later.

Your call.

Boohoohoo, cry me a f***ing river. Can't afford something? Get a job.
And while we're at it ...
If you're hungry - eat something.
If your'e sick - get well.
If you're paraplegic - grow a backbone.

Don't know why yelling simple answers at people doesn't just fix everything. Probably liberal resistance.

The government does not have the constitutional right to mandate XYZ drug be covered xyz%, paid for by all taxpayers, to XYZ group.
I don't think you quite said what you truly believe. You believe the government does not have the constiutional right to mandate this law period. HOWEVER... If it's determined that the law is indeed within the government's right it has clearly been established in prior law that the government can establish minimum standards of adherence of a law. Your wording here makes it sound as if government cannot set standards for businesses or the economy. That ability has historically been established within the annuals of our nation.

Can't afford something? Get a job.
While I agree with you that jobs are easier to come by then a few years ago we're clearly not the point one can walk out their door today, fill out an application, and walk into a new job tomorrow. And the cause for this problem is clearly not lazy people who don't want to work.

And while we're at it ...
If you're hungry - eat something.
If your'e sick - get well.
If you're paraplegic - grow a backbone.

Don't know why yelling simple answers at people doesn't just fix everything. Probably liberal resistance.

The subject in question is if a law student who is well enough off to be going to law school at a university should be getting free CONTRACEPTIVE, mandated by government. No pretense of medical problems here, just CONTRACEPTIVE.

con·tra·cep·tive/ˌkäntrəˈseptiv/

Adjective:
(of a method or device) Serving to prevent pregnancy.

Noun:
A device or drug serving to prevent pregnancy.

While I agree with you that jobs are easier to come by then a few years ago we're clearly not the point one can walk out their door today, fill out an application, and walk into a new job tomorrow. And the cause for this problem is clearly not lazy people who don't want to work.

Gee, everyone I know who went to college worked at least part time during college.

Economy too screwed up for these college students to get a job? I thought Obama fixed everything with his Marxist Hope And Change? Oh well, these students will get free birth control for a while. Eventually they will be living in a cardboard box begging Obama for government cheese.

Gee, everyone I know who went to college worked at least part time during college.
No one said they couldn't. What was said is it's more difficult than you are pretending it to be.

Economy too screwed up for these college students to get a job? I thought Obama fixed everything with his Marxist Hope And Change?
The last President's fiscal buget ended with over 10% unemployment and citizens negative on the economy. Since then we're dropped to nearly 8% unemployment, nearly every market is up, and citizens are cautious but positive about the economy ahead. The one employer that is reducing hiring is government. Strange the anti-gov Republicans hire more workers than the pro-Gov Democratics. I'm beginning to think that Republican hired so many gov workers to make his overall employement numbers presumably look better and sell the image that the decade of the largest backslide in the American family since Carter was a good thing. That was certainly what the result was.

Oh well, these students will get free birth control for a while. Eventually they will be living in a cardboard box begging Obama for government cheese.
and living in an Imperialist society where the US is the bully beating up small nations that never attack us and occupying 2/3 of the world's nations.

In a society everyone doesn't always get their way. Let's 'fix' the problem ourselves without government. I'll find 1 peson that hates birth control and pay their way for the year. In turn they pay my way for the Imperialist costs I dislike. If you want to be that person great. Please write me a check now and I'll see another one next Jan. -- See how easy this is. This results in neither of us paying in taxes for policies we disagree with. Solved.

Georgetown Law Tuition is $23,432.50 per semester

Target, a few blocks from Georgetown offers "ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone" for $9 per month (=$108/yr) :rolleyes:

Georgetown Law Tuition is $23,432.50 per semester

Again, this has precisely what to do with anything being discussed here?

Target, a few blocks from Georgetown offers "ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone" for $9 per month (=$108/yr) :rolleyes:

Which again assumes (remember Assumption is the mother of all fcukups) that the above drug is suitable for the woman, which it isn't in all cases.

Although presumably they have other products at similar prices.

But again, you've still not touched thinks like smear tests etc.

Interesting link.

When they do exist, these exceptions don’t accomplish their well-intended goals because when you let university administrators or other employers, rather than women and their doctors, dictate whose medical needs are legitimate and whose aren’t, a woman’s health takes a back seat to a bureaucracy focused on policing her body.

Wait, aren't we all for keeping bureaucrats from the state and private institutions out of healthcare? Wasn't one of the huge complaints here and at other places about outside interference?

Interesting observation about catholic universities too (in the UK it'd not be able to demand such in part due to the NHS and in part because it would be classed as a breach of a woman's human rights as well as illegally interfering in the doctor-patient relationship).

Yet they, like metalman and to a lesser extent red, are still focused purely on the pills, rather than the extra costs that come with having a woman's plumbing.

Does anyone have the costs for an uninsured pap smear or similar?

Again, this has precisely what to do with anything being discussed here?
Pay attention!

30 yr old Georgetown Law student and women’s "contraception activist" Sandra Fluke testified that "Women" who attended "Georgetown Law School" could not afford to pay for their own contraceptives, at an institution where 2 semesters of tuition is $46,865, and that her own "cost of contraceptives" for 3 years of law school would be over $3000. (=$1000 yr)

So even even if she's buying the deluxe "Ribbed for her pleasure" condoms, she's either buying LOTS of one use condoms, or she's just a lying bitch with a political agenda, because contraceptive alternatives are readily available starting at $108 per year, that cover unlimited f*cking at one low price.

the_leander said:
But again, you've still not touched thinks like smear tests etc.
strawman, that is covered under the existing Student health care plan

the_leander said:
Assuming of course that she isn't using the pill as a means to regulate her hormones, of course...
strawman, then it would be a medical condition and covered under the existing Health Care Plan

30 yr old Georgetown Law student and "women’s contraception activist" Sandra Fluke also says that health insurance should cover sex change operations.

Pay attention!

30 yr old Georgetown Law student and women’s "contraception activist" Sandra Fluke testified that "Women" who attended "Georgetown Law School" could not afford to pay for their own contraceptives, at an institution where 2 semesters of tuition is $46,865, and that her own "cost of contraceptives" for 3 years of law school would be over $3000. (=$1000 yr)

And your point is? The cost of tuition is a default cost and is the same regardless of gender, your repeated bringing it up is a strawman.

So even even if she's buying the deluxe "Ribbed for her pleasure" condoms, she's either buying LOTS of one use condoms, or she's just a lying bitch with a political agenda, because contraceptives alternatives are readily available starting at $108 per year, that cover unlimited f*cking at one low price.

Those alternatives may or may not work for her. Also way to lower the tone.

strawman, that is covered under the existing Student health care plan

Chapter and verse.

strawman, then it would be a medical condition and covered under the existing Health Care Plan

Ok Dr, prove that not being able to take certain drugs/said drugs are ineffective where a range is available is classified as a "medical condition" again: Chapter and verse. Note according to Dammy's article the health care plan specifically excludes contraception.

30 yr old Georgetown Law student and "women’s contraception activist" Sandra Fluke also says that health insurance should cover sex change operations.

Citation needed.

Back