Lockerbie 'bomber' to be transferred to Libya?

Re: Update

Robert said:
One article I read a while back suggested this was the real reason al-Megrahi was going to Libya. The deal would thwart any attempt to reopen the case and thus the CIA wouldn't be dragged out into the embarrassing light of day.

The TimesOnline is also picking up on the planted evidence.

Apparently there were quite the shenanigans around the evidence of the timer circuit board that tied the crime to Libya, and Pan Am's lead investigator had his own thoughts on the whole mess.

Robert said:
One article I read a while back suggested this was the real reason al-Megrahi was going to Libya. The deal would thwart any attempt to reopen the case and thus the CIA wouldn't be dragged out into the embarrassing light of day.

The TimesOnline is also picking up on the planted evidence.

Apparently there were quite the shenanigans around the evidence of the timer circuit board that tied the crime to Libya, and Pan Am's lead investigator had his own thoughts on the whole mess.

FluffyMcDeath said:
Robert said:

Exactly!

And if Scotland hadn't elected (by a single seat) a non-Labour parliament, this Gaddafi-Blair deal would not have come to light. Until a couple of months ago Scotland had a Blair yes-man who would never have embarrassed his big boss by highlighting this.

FluffyMcDeath said:
Robert said:

Exactly!

And if Scotland hadn't elected (by a single seat) a non-Labour parliament, this Gaddafi-Blair deal would not have come to light. Until a couple of months ago Scotland had a Blair yes-man who would never have embarrassed his big boss by highlighting this.

FluffyMcDeath said:
Robert said:

Exactly!

FluffyMcDeath said:
Robert said:

Exactly!

FluffyMcDeath said:
Robert said:

Exactly!

FluffyMcDeath said:
Robert said:

Exactly!

Robert said:

Personally I don't know why anyone watches "sports" when the real sport is politics. I remember when the NHL started to push the franchise south and grab more audience and Fox Sports had a glowing overlay for the puck. The "reason" was that American's unused to hockey, couldn't follow the tiny little puck. Personally I think it was just an excuse to use some glitzy technology, but the point is that you don't really need to see the puck to follow the game. Watch the players, they'll pretty much tell you where the puck is.

Robert said:

Personally I don't know why anyone watches "sports" when the real sport is politics. I remember when the NHL started to push the franchise south and grab more audience and Fox Sports had a glowing overlay for the puck. The "reason" was that American's unused to hockey, couldn't follow the tiny little puck. Personally I think it was just an excuse to use some glitzy technology, but the point is that you don't really need to see the puck to follow the game. Watch the players, they'll pretty much tell you where the puck is.

Robert said:

Robert said:

Robert said:

Robert said:

Back