President Elect Trump watch

Get ready for the next White House e-mail (and Twitter) scandal
An insecure phone, a press secretary posting his password, and private e-mail—really?

Spicer posts his Twitter password to, erm, Twitter. Not once but twice.
Just as well the IT security genius Gulliani is on board to sort this clusterfúck out:

spicer_password.jpg

Then why are they building a doomsday clock using outdated analog technology?

All modern clocks are digital

If they were actual "atomic scientists" they could build an atomic clock!

Best get in touch and let them know they're doing it wrong. I'm sure they'd appreciate your input.

I'll care when you show me your complaints about Susan Rice being appointed National Security Advisor
Throw in former campaign van driver Tommy Vietor, & failed novelist Ben Rhodes, both also inexplicably promoted to National Security roles with zero experience.

someone randomly picked from the phonebook would have been more competent than any of those three

The Obama appointees of Susan Rice, Samantha Power, and Hillary Clinton was one of the worst foreign policy groups in American history.

Last edited:
Don't worry, America: Elon Musk says he'll have a word with Trump
Could this get any weirder or more silly?
Apparently confirming that the United States of America has become its own strange reality TV show where brash billionaires and pantomime villains make decisions and everyone else has to clean up after them, Elon Musk has announced he will resolve the immigration crisis that has enveloped the Trump Administration over the past few days.

Back