President Elect Trump watch

I guess you prefer Obama's tactic? No waterboarding needed when you can just drone-strike and ask the pieces of the dead bodies any questions you want.
Your question presumes an illusory binary choice.

-EDIT-
Your question also presumes that Trump won't use "drone-strikes" yet a simple search shows that to be already nonsense. These two happened on Saturday:
Suspected US drone strikes kill three al-Qaida suspects in Yemen, officials say

So now you'll have "drone-strikes" *AND* torture.

Well played.

Last edited:
Trump:
"If Mexico is unwilling to pay for the badly needed wall, then it would be better to cancel the upcoming meeting."

What's this "unwilling to pay" nonsense?
The Donald promised that Mexico would pay for it.

So now you'll have "drone-strikes" *AND* torture.

Well played.

I'm not a fan of any torture including waterboarding. You should know that by now. If they can use it on suspected terrorists, they can and will us it on US citizens.

Think I'm going to need a bigger supply of popcorn:
"Torture absolutely works" says us president in first television interview

-EDIT-

You know the world's going nuts when I find myself nodding at something John McCain said

McCain counseled Al Baghadadi on proper torture methods for ISIS

mccain-in-syria-2-detail-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha, indeed.
Because that's exactly what everybody who voted for it thought he meant.
moving-the-goalposts1.jpeg

Nope, you are too eager to believe liberal media (globalist) talking points.

White House says 20% tax on Mexican imports could fund border wall

The White House on Thursday floated a border tax as a method to pay for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, then later said it is just one example of how it could fund the wall.

Spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters that President Donald Trump wants to see a 20 percent tax on imports from Mexico to pay for the wall. Trump has repeatedly insisted that America's southern neighbor will pay for the barrier in some form, though

Nope, you are too eager to believe liberal media (globalist) talking points.

White House says 20% tax on Mexican imports could fund border wall

The White House on Thursday floated a border tax as a method to pay for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, then later said it is just one example of how it could fund the wall.

Spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters that President Donald Trump wants to see a 20 percent tax on imports from Mexico to pay for the wall. Trump has repeatedly insisted that America's southern neighbor will pay for the barrier in some form, though

The peso is tumbling after Mexico's president said he wouldn't meet with Trump

YES! Trump Slams Media For Refusing to Cover the March for Life

The media has a knack for ignoring a 500,000+ strong march that takes place on the same day every year. A couple hundred leftists camp out in a park in New York City? Non-stop coverage. Women dressed as vaginas? Front page news. Here…

MarchForLifeWomen-768x768.png

The media doesn’t want to acknowledge that hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, march against abortion. They also don’t want the country to see these people protesting abortion are entirely reasonable. Not hayseed hicks and Bible-thumbing weirdos. But everyday people. Men, women, children. Not dressed as freaks so bizarre they were kicked out of the Who’s Who of Human Garbage club.

Kudos to the Trump Administration for calling the media to task. More of this please.

My response?

YES! Trump Slams Media For Refusing to Cover the March for Life

The media has a knack for ignoring a 500,000+ strong march that takes place on the same day every year. A couple hundred leftists camp out in a park in New York City? Non-stop coverage. Women dressed as vaginas? Front page news. Here…

MarchForLifeWomen-768x768.png

The media doesn’t want to acknowledge that hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, march against abortion. They also don’t want the country to see these people protesting abortion are entirely reasonable. Not hayseed hicks and Bible-thumbing weirdos. But everyday people. Men, women, children. Not dressed as freaks so bizarre they were kicked out of the Who’s Who of Human Garbage club.

Kudos to the Trump Administration for calling the media to task. More of this please.

My response?

Amazing.. This keeps getting better and better. I bet the globalist-liberal media will still ignore it.

BREAKING: Vice-President Mike Pence To Make History and Speak In Person At March For Life

It’s great news that Vice-President Mike Pence is going to speak at the March for Life event in Washington DC tomorrow. This will mark the first time since the march began that a President or Vice-President will speak at the event in person. Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush have done so, but only remotely.

The Wall is already working!

Today it stopped the President of Mexico from crossing the border

For the first time i am genuinely sad and afraid of what he is going to do. I always assumed when he said he was going to build a wall he was just being sensational because this what social media thrives on but now he is actually going to do it. He is going to tax imports from Mexico? He is going to punish innocent people to benefit America?

For the first time i am genuinely sad and afraid of what he is going to do. I always assumed when he said he was going to build a wall he was just being sensational because this what social media thrives on but now he is actually going to do it. He is going to tax imports from Mexico? He is going to punish innocent people to benefit America?

Why should the USA be the only country to not be allowed to protect it's border? I mean under Obama the USA paid millions to help Mexico secure it's SOUTHERN border.

Financial Times: US Gives Mexico $75M Aid for an Anti-Immigrant Wall

A Financial Times story details Mexico's role in stopping people from getting into its country from Guatemala. A reported 175,000 Central Americans were deported from Mexico in 2015 (a 68 percent jump from 2014), and so far in 2016 that number is approaching 100,000.

The Times claims the U.S. is sending Mexico $75 million in the form of equipment and training to help shore up its southern border. Ultimately, some of the Central American migrants wind up at America's southern doorstep. Stopping them from entering Mexico is the first line of defense.

And punish innocent people? you joking? You do know that the US currently has no tariffs, but Mexico certainly does. The US will no longer be the world's door mat, at the expense of the poor and middle class. Besides, talk of a tariff and repealing NAFTA should bring Mexico to the table. NAFTA does little to no good for the US, while has been that exact giant sucking sound that Ross Perot warned of.

Do you know how Mexico treats illegal immigrants?

Why should the USA be the only country to not be allowed to protect it's border? I mean under Obama the USA paid millions to help Mexico secure it's SOUTHERN border.

Financial Times: US Gives Mexico $75M Aid for an Anti-Immigrant Wall

A Financial Times story details Mexico's role in stopping people from getting into its country from Guatemala. A reported 175,000 Central Americans were deported from Mexico in 2015 (a 68 percent jump from 2014), and so far in 2016 that number is approaching 100,000.

The Times claims the U.S. is sending Mexico $75 million in the form of equipment and training to help shore up its southern border. Ultimately, some of the Central American migrants wind up at America's southern doorstep. Stopping them from entering Mexico is the first line of defense.

And punish innocent people? you joking? You do know that the US currently has no tariffs, but Mexico certainly does. The US will no longer be the world's door mat, at the expense of the poor and middle class. Besides, talk of a tariff and repealing NAFTA should bring Mexico to the table. NAFTA does little to no good for the US, while has been that exact giant sucking sound that Ross Perot warned of.

Do you know how Mexico treats illegal immigrants?

I can see we have different perspectives on this so we can agree to disagree right now :)

But a couple of things you said i am not happy about.

Who is going to pay for the wall? Innocent Mexican merchants who are running an honest business trying to earn a living? Not all Mexicans cross the US border illegally. It's hardly fair to blame innocent people. Rather than holding innocent people accountable shouldn't we target the people who are actually doing something wrong?

I have no problem with the wall itself but I think America should pay for the wall because it is the wealthier country. America needs to share its wealth.

Is the physical wall the most cost effective way of stopping immigrants? This is important if you are forcing other people to pay for it.

What is a poor American? Compared to say, an immigrant?

I have no problem with tariffs. Just as long as they are not being introduced for the wrong reasons. Such as the wall.

I have no problem with the wall itself but I think America should pay for the wall because it is the wealthier country. America needs to share its wealth
How does hiring US American companies to build concrete walls on US American land equal "sharing its wealth" with Mexico or any other nation though? Whether valid or not, it is a purely selfish act to protect the US from either real or imaginary threats.

Is the physical wall the most cost effective way of stopping immigrants?
No.

Besides the fact that there are more effective and less costly ways to protect the border, roughly half of all illegal immigrants in the US never illegally crossed the border in the first place but simply overstayed their visa. The ones that did illegally cross the border often did so hidden in one of the millions of trucks that flow back and forth between Mexico and the US every year.

The implication that a wall will somehow stop or severely impact illegal immigration is blatantly false on many different levels.

What is a poor American? Compared to say, an immigrant
Have you ever been to the US? Just look up the rate of homelessness among US-born veterans.

Back