Ridiculous Election Responses

Some of his own supporters aren't exactly helping:

And who are these people specifically? Names? Are these people paid actors?

Even if real, which I doubt, it does not paint all of the people whop voted for Trump with the same brush. Hillary is BFF with Black Lives Matter, and I can show you video after video of BLM calling for the murder of white people, or actually acting it out. BLM is a terrorist organization. Somehow the liberal media completely ignores it except to portray it as noble cause.

And who are these people specifically? Names? Are these people paid actors?

Even if real, which I doubt, it does not paint all of the people whop voted for Trump with the same brush. Hillary is BFF with Black Lives Matter, and I can show you video after video of BLM calling for the murder of white people, or actually acting it out. BLM is a terrorist organization. Somehow the liberal media completely ignores it except to portray it as noble cause.

Gee.. A quick look at Wikipedia explains all.

NPI was founded in 2005 by William Regnery II.[4] Louis R. Andrews was the chairman until 2010. Andrews said that he had voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election because "I want to see the Republican Party destroyed

Somehow the liberal media left out these people are Obama supporters, it doesn't fit the narrative.

Gee.. A quick look at Wikipedia explains all.

NPI was founded in 2005 by William Regnery II.[4] Louis R. Andrews was the chairman until 2010. Andrews said that he had voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election because "I want to see the Republican Party destroyed

Well, if you're going to quote a wikipedia page, here's some more form the same page:
The National Policy Institute (NPI) is an alt-right, white supremacistthink tank based in Arlington, Virginia.

It presents a lobby for white nationalism

As for Andrews:
When Andrews died in 2011, he was replaced by Richard B. Spencer

Clicking the Spencer link brings you to this:
Both Spencer and others have said that he created the term "alt-right,"[6] a term he considers a movement about white identity.[7][8][9]

So, to answer your previous question and using the evidence you yourself presented:
No, they do not appear to be paid actors.
They appear to be white supremacists who are hailing Trump's victory with Nazi salutes.

You seem to be suggesting that because the guy who founded the organisation, and who has now been dead for five years, voted for Obama, that they all are current Obama supporters, not really white supremacists and don't actually support Trump.
Not only does that not fit the narrative, it is contradicted by the very page you cited as evidence.

If it's any consolation, Trump's buddy Farage also has some Nazi-sympathising followers that he refuses (sort of) to acknowledge.

Much as posters on here think Trump is "interesting," this Spencer chap is also pretty "interesting".

Further reading of his Wikipedia page lists:

Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and spoken critically of the Jewish people,[9][10] although he has denied being a neo-Nazi. Spencer and his organization drew considerable media attention in the weeks following the 2016 presidential election, where, in response to his cry "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!," a number of his supporters gave the Sieg Heil salute. Spencer has defended their conduct, stating that the Nazi salute was given in a spirit of "irony and exuberance".

From March 2007 to December 2007, Spencer was an Assistant Editor at The American Conservative magazine. According to founding editor Scott McConnell, Spencer was fired from the American Conservative because his views were considered too extreme.[11]

In March 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, a website he edited until 2012. He says he created the term alt-right.[9][15]

Spencer advocates for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and calls for "peaceful ethnic cleansing"

he has rejected conservatism, because according to Spencer, its adherents "can't or won't represent explicitly white interests."[23]

Spencer openly supports American president-elect Donald Trump and called Trump's presidential victory as the "the victory of will," a phrase akin to a Nazi-era propaganda film.[9] Upon Trump's appointment of Steve Bannon as his chief of staff, Spencer said that Bannon would be in "the best possible position" to influence policy. This echoed similar remarks from David Duke, former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, who said Bannon's appointment was “excellent” and had created “the ideological aspects of where we’re going.”[29]

In 2014, Spencer was deported from Budapest, Hungary, and via the Schengen Agreement, is banned from 26 countries in Europe for three years, after trying to organize National Policy Institute Conference, a conference for white nationalists.[3][30]

He must be a hoot at parties.

Well, if you're going to quote a wikipedia page, here's some more form the same page:

As for Andrews:

Clicking the Spencer link brings you to this:

So, to answer your previous question and using the evidence you yourself presented:
No, they do not appear to be paid actors.
They appear to be white supremacists who are hailing Trump's victory with Nazi salutes.

You seem to be suggesting that because the guy who founded the organisation, and who has now been dead for five years, voted for Obama, that they all are current Obama supporters, not really white supremacists and don't actually support Trump.
Not only does that not fit the narrative, it is contradicted by the very page you cited as evidence.

If it's any consolation, Trump's buddy Farage also has some Nazi-sympathising followers that he refuses (sort of) to acknowledge.

I had never heard of the guy or group so I went digging, which prompted my follow up. I find it amazing but not surprising that the liberal media only covers one part of the story that fits a narrative. The term "Alt Right" was adopted by a wide range of people, but now that the election is over there is a claim that one white supremacist created the term and therefore everyone who voted for Trump is racist?

I just wish the media would do it's job and be fair when reporting.

The term "Alt Right" was adopted by a wide range of people, but now that the election is over there is a claim that one white supremacist created the term ... ?

Well, yes, but the claim isn't just being made by the media, liberal or otherwise.
It's being made by the supremacist himself and, if the wiki page you quoted is anything to go by, not without some valid justification.

"Alt-right" is not a term I'd really paid any attention to until an hour or so ago when you quoted that page.
However, if the what the page says is accurate then, yes, it appears that "alt-right" certainly *did* refer to "white identity".

It may not mean that now but it sure looks like that's where it came from.

15178225_1819815061569734_4189614336413171279_n.jpg

LOL...It was those damn Russian's again!

Don't suppose our local man'o'metal was one of these paid trolls :p

In your linked propaganda news stories, these are their two best examples of fake news:

Hillary has seizure

The DNC paid agitators to go to Trump rallys

both stories are proven true

Neither story was covered by major media news organizations, while Wikileaks emails show collusion between major media reporters and the DNC

No wonder RT is considered a more reliable news source than CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC

your news story can be summed up as :

CuX9id7UEAExZVG.jpg

:rolleyes:

I thought the proceeding LOL was sufficient, obviously not...

My dispute is with the stories, not you
you just happened to bring up a topic that is currently pushed by the Washington Post and New York Times, and the stories have been widely reprinted in other newspapers

The Washington Post, NYT, and others have been recently running a series of stories on the influence Russia Today and "fake news" because it "swayed the election" . The problem is they are calling disputes with their "opinion pieces" from liberal columnists and the covering of any story they ignore as "fake news"

RT covers a lot of stories that Washington Post and NYT deliberately ignore

My dispute is with the stories, not you
you just happened to bring up a topic that is currently pushed by the Washington Post and New York Times, and the stories have been widely reprinted in other newspapers

The Washington Post, NYT, and others have been recently running a series of stories on the influence Russia Today and "fake news" because it "swayed the election" . The problem is they are calling disputes with their "opinion pieces" from liberal columnists and the covering of any story they ignore as "fake news"

RT covers a lot of stories that Washington Post and NYT deliberately ignore

All good, your language made me think you think that I'm one of them...

Back