Ridiculous Election Responses

Worth a read.

Hollywood Leftists, Stop Being Racist and Move to Cuba

The celebrities in question almost uniformly threatened to move to white countries. Very white countries. Even Snoop said he’d go to South Africa — the whitest of all African nations.

Imagine the ego it takes to call working-class Americans racist while you plan to move to Canada if your candidate loses.

If it wasn’t Canada, it was New Zealand, Australia and other lily-white, English-speaking countries. It turns out that the Hollywood Left is more racist than those high-level Nazis who settled in South American compounds after fleeing Germany. At least Hitler’s generals were fine living next to brown people

Thanks to Donald Trump's unexpected electoral victory, there is now a massive, unprecedented content graveyard of prepared articles celebrating and analyzing Hillary Clinton's historic victory.

Dispatches From the Alternate Universe Where Hillary Clinton Won

"And in the end Trump wasn’t beaten by anyone but himself. Hillary Clinton was backed by two-thirds of the U.S. establishment, and much of the rest stayed out of it, yet Trump could easily have won if he were a tiny bit less stupid, lazy and vile."

:jerry:

sheep.jpg

this Spencer chap is also pretty "interesting...

Seems he was banned and then unbanned by Twitter:

On Saturday evening, Twitter restored the account of Richard B. Spencer after it had been suspended on November 16, along with several other white nationalist-related accounts.

Spencer is the president of an organization that describes itself as being "dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States."

Why Trump voters are not welcome in my house this holiday

". Living in Dallas, Texas, and given the conservative bent of our friends, that meant no party. We couldn’t invite only the few people we knew who conformed to our sense of decency. We weren’t even sure where some of our neighbors stood. So we cancelled the whole affair. "

Read the comments!

"I haven’t spoken to my parents since the election. I have their emails and phones blocked. They are not only Trump voters, they are deplorables as well.
What have they done?"

The official tally of the electoral college votes

The Democrats Last Pathetic Fail to the 2016 Election

Back