Tracking 'The Religion Of Peace'

Charming.
On a somewhat related note, I saw this depressing little video earlier today:

-EDIT-
It's probably worth pointing out that the blurb isn't accurate.
CIA backed the Shah's overthrow of democracy, which eventually led to islamic revolution.
I also can't vouch for the veracity of the images.

Been lazy on this thread, so here you go.

Media blackout as mobs burn HUNDREDS of cars…

The French government has been accused of hiding their inability to control the country’s sinister New Year’s Eve torching tradition as the interior ministry claimed the night passed “without any major incident” – but almost 1,000 cars were set on fire and destroyed.

On Sunday, the French officials chose to release a low figure of 650 destroyed cars which only indicated the vehicles that were “set on fire” – a figure which did not include those cars that were completely destroyed and engulfed in ensuing flames.

But the official figures revealed a 17 per cent rise since last year’s arson attacks, as a total of 945 parked cars were torched during the terrifying tradition.

ISIS CANNIBALS: Terror group are teaching their fighters to EAT non-Muslims

Islamic State terrorists are teaching their fighters to eat non-Muslims, it has emerged.

A handbook found in the terror group's training school has been found by a British counter-extremism think tank, revealing the horrifying new stance of the jihadis.

ISIS chiefs even give advice on what parts of the body to eat and how to prepare them and comes after a sickening report a mother was fed the remains of her own son when she was told by the terrorists it was meat and rice.

The memo was discovered by the Quilliam Foundation and its chief executive Haras Rafiq revealed cannibalism was on the curriculum

He said if there are no food supplies available during what they describe as a time of jihad, terrorists were encouraged to kill non-Muslims or Muslims who do not share their version of Islam for food.

France:

16998993_1393293134024261_699233185142171695_n.jpg

Isn't Soros' globalism wonderful? :roll eyes:

Tommy Robinson videos, FFS?
What we getting next, a rousing speech from the former grand-master of the KKK?

And the presenter assuming (wrongly) that the perpetrator was Asian.
He was a British muslim convert called Trevor Brooks.

-EDIT-
Turns out he was originally called Adrian Elms.
/-EDIT-

Anyway:
17458443_904146073059582_5265029992780292044_n.jpg

Last edited:

I had never heard of him before this video and I didn't hear anything wrong in what he said. I took the time and read that Wikipedia page and don't see how it should persuade me? His convictions are on the weak side compared to your average American rapper. I really don't see the slam dunk that he's a white supremacist from that Wikipedia entry. Did you read it?

"on 9 October 2013, the day after he had resigned from the EDL, Robinson said: "One of the things people condemn me for is having a criminal record; what they don't wish to say is that part of that criminal record is for confronting neo-Nazis in Blackburn at one of my demonstrations, where I was taken before the courts and charged for assault...during the last four years we've had in-house battles, physical battles to keep these elements out. Now I’ve got to the point—listeners can look on Youtube for 'RVF EDL', they'll see there's these Nazis and they're talking to me telling me they're going to kill me—and there are fifty of them with balaclavas on"

and

On being released, Robinson told the BBC that he was dismayed to discover that the EDL's ranks had been swollen with racist and neo-Nazi supporters: "I've battled for four years to keep certain elements out of this movement, to keep it down the path that we want to take it down. And I've seen that they've been welcomed back, they're the Nazis and the fascists—they were welcomed back.

and

Robinson said afterwards to the BBC: "I didn’t think a Muslim would confront Mo Ansar because I thought Mo Ansar was being built as the acceptable face of Islam; and that’s everything that I think is wrong. So when I saw this [debate between Nawaz and Ansar], and I read more about Quilliam and I looked at what Quilliam has done—they've actually brought change, which is what I want to do. I want to bring change. I want to tackle Islamist extremism, I want to tackle neo-Nazi extremism—they're opposite sides of the same coin."

I don't see how this portrays him as the equivalent of some KKK Grand Master?

Anyhow, maybe you are right and he is a not very nice person, but you didn't make a very strong case with that Wikipedia page link. Even if he is a bad person, it is interesting that you'd focus on attacking him rather than addressing what he said.

It is also dismaying that you decide to deflect with the old "A white person did it once, therefore white people are worse than ISIS" argument.

I didn't hear anything wrong in what he said.

I'm sure there are also many unobjectionable things that ex KKK grand masters have said. :D

I took the time and read that Wikipedia page and don't see how it should persuade me?

I wouldn't expect it to.

It is also dismaying that you decide to deflect with the old "A white person did it once, therefore white people are worse than ISIS" argument.

What would actually be dismaying (if I didn't already expect it from you) is your deliberate misrepresentation of what I posted.

I think that that is a deeply unfair characterisation of Robinson.

He went on the BBC after one of his family was the victim of a grooming gang. The BBC dismissed him as a fantasist and as a direct result he formed the EDL. One of it's pillars was bringing to public attention the fact that these grooming gangs existed. It was eventually overrun by the far right, and as a result he quit.

He is a working class guy, his language is imprecise as is common within the working class, in fact he acknowledges this and has repeatedly put out corrections when interviewed in more recent times.

That said, he was born and raised in Luton, which is a veritable hotbed for Islamic extremism within the UK, it's not hard to see why he might come to the conclusions he did early on when faced with what kicked off there.

I would ask you to watch the following and consider the above.

I think that that is a deeply unfair characterisation of Robinson.

Perhaps, given the founders of the KKK supposedly started it "as a fraternal social club" and "ludicrous initiations, the baffling of public curiosity, and the amusement for members were the only objects of the Klan". ;)

More seriously, my comparison of the former EDL leader to a former KKK leader was somewhat tongue in cheek and my intention was mainly to express my genuine surprise at such a divisive figurehead being used as "the voice of reason".

That said, I don't think it's completely without foundation, insofar as: if we're posting videos from the former leader of a bunch of violent, bigoted cunts, why not videos from the former leader of another bunch of violent, bigoted cunts?

He went on the BBC after one of his family was the victim of a grooming gang. The BBC dismissed him as a fantasist and as a direct result he formed the EDL.

Not according to this:
The EDL originated from a group known as the "United Peoples of Luton" (UPL). The UPL had been formed in response to a demonstration organised by the extremist Islamist organisation, Al-Muhajiroun, against the war in Afghanistan, held in March 2009 as the Royal Anglian Regiment marched through Luton after a tour of duty in the Helmand province campaign.[23] When the Luton counter-demonstration led to arrests, local football supporters, according to a BBC News report, "decided something should be done" and "found common cause with other 'soccer casuals' and 'firms' associated with major clubs. The chatter concluded that [Islamic extremism] was a national problem and they had to put aside club rivalries."[24] EDL's original leader, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, known as 'Tommy Robinson' (taking his assumed name from the author of two books about the Luton Town MIGs football hooligan firm[25]), recalled that he had been prompted to found the organisation after he had read in a newspaper about a group of local Islamists attempting to recruit men outside a local bakery in Luton to fight for the Taliban in Afghanistan: "I was like, they can't do that! In working class communities, we all know somebody in the armed forces. I've got a mate who lost his legs. And these lot were sending people to kill our boys."[26]

That's from wikipedia so might not be true either but I'm not sure it matters. As with the KKK, the organisation's original purpose is no excuse for what it later became. In the EDL's case, it became a bunch a Nazi-saluting, racist, violent arseholes.
And Tommy Robinson was leader of the EDL whilst it was such an organisation.

I've also had the misfortune to personally witness the behaviour of their Scottish offshoot, the SDL, and a more bigoted and generally thuggish bunch of scumbags you're unlikely to ever meet.

It was eventually overrun by the far right, and as a result he quit.

Again, that's one version but is somewhat contradicted by this:
Tommy Robinson claims he was paid thousands of pounds by the Quilliam Foundation to leave the English Defence League in a deal the anti-extremism think-tank coordinated so they could take “credit” for his resignation.

As far as I can see, even Tommy isn't sure what he thinks from one day to the next.
But it's often something to do with hating or threatening "every single muslim". As I'm sure you are aware, I'm no fan of Islam but that kind of rhetoric doesn't help anyone (except, perhaps, Tommy).

he was born and raised in Luton, which is a veritable hotbed for Islamic extremism within the UK, it's not hard to see why he might come to the conclusions he did

Perhaps that is the explanation for him being a bigoted, violence loving rabble-rouser but it doesn't excuse it.

I would ask you to watch the following and consider the above.

Will try to over the weekend - off to work now.

Last edited:
Predictably, the Liberal Media is blaming this terrorist act on white people.

New Report Claims London Attacker Snapped After Falling Victim To RACISM

It was racism – not the inherently violent nature of Islam – that drove London attacker Khalid Masood off the rails, according to a report from The Telegraph’s Robert Mendick.

Muslim man in Northampton asked what he's doing about ISIS
man42513.jpg

A 38-YEAR-OLD Muslim working as a land surveyor in Northampton has been asked how he plans to stop ISIS.

Mohammed Rahman, who was born in Kettering and attends mosque around four times a year, has been informed that responsibility for halting ISIS rests with the Muslim community and that means him.

He said: “Tony in marketing came over specially to ask how I was fighting creeping radicalisation in young Muslims. They seemed disconcerted when I said my daughters preferred 5SOS, which I then had to explain was an Australian boy band.

“Pam in the postroom wanted to know if I was going on an anti-ISIS march. I said I would if there was one going on, and she pursed her lips.

“Then I got called into the management meeting to tell them whether airstrikes could be effective against Syria or if we needed boots on the ground.

“I said I didn’t know. They didn’t say anything, but I felt like I’d let them down.”

Rahman decided to make an effort by leaving critical comments under an ISIS video on YouTube, following which he was placed on MI5 and CIA watch lists.

Back