Tracking 'The Religion Of Peace'

Germany Now Has Animal Brothels for All Those Randy Goat Lovers

In unconnected news, the number of Syrian migrants in the country is now estimated at 1.5 million.

f5d784aa1eabbde15ba5e2d90c3ba828.jpg

Paging all feminists! Where oh where are the feminists?

REPORT: 5,000 New Cases of Female Genital Mutilation in the U.K., Zero Prosecutions

Reported by anti-extremist group Quilliam, the damning dossier states that though “5391 new cases of FGM were recorded in the UK […] Britain has failed to bring a single perpetrator of FGM to justice.”

The report aims to “highlight the dire situation of FGM conviction rates in the UK” to “act as a catalyst for proactive action on implementing FGM laws in Britain.”

Muna Adil, the author of the report, states:

“The fact that we’ve been collecting detailed FGM data for some years now and still haven’t seen a single case brought to justice is a shame and utter disservice to the thousands of young girls and women who have undergone this horrific practice. Dis-empowered survivors lack the resources, knowledge, and voice to bring charges on their perpetrators, which makes it our duty as civil society to push for a harder, more active stance on this issue, rather than the passive law currently in place. We already have the data to indicate which communities and boroughs are high-risk situations – there is no credible reason for us to be shying away from this issue.”

The report, with a foreword by FGM survivor Ayaan Hirsi Ali, is available for free download here.

ISIS bride facing rope: 'I thought I married a rapper'

isis2-e1527009917436.jpg

Widely despised in the war-ravaged country for backing their jihadi hubbies, the ISIS ladies auxiliary are conjuring up a wide array of excuses and alibis before the court.

French citizen Djamila Boutoutao, 29, appeared dumbfounded as to what was going on.

“I thought I had married a rapper,” she told the court. “It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long ‘holiday’ that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.”

She added: “I’m a victim. My husband beat me and locked me up in a cave with my children when I refused to follow him (to Iraq).”

According to The Guardian, there are an estimated 40,000 foreigners — including 1,900 French citizens — who skipped away to live in the now obliterated ISIS caliphate.

Boutoutao says she’s not getting a lot of information, help or sympathy.

That's what happens when you go from being a Cosplay Jihadist to a real one.

Man Arrested in New Mexico Trained Kids to Carry Out School Shootings

Hogrefe added that the children on the compound, ranging in age from one to 15 years old, “looked like third world country refugees with not only with no food or fresh water, but with no shoes, personal hygiene and basically dirty rags for clothing.”

Siraj Wahhaj’s father, who also goes by the name Siraj Wahhaj, was an “unindicted co-conspirator” of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings and a prominent Imam and leader of the Muslim Alliance in North America, the Washington Timesreported. Authorities believed he was connected to the bombings, but prosecutors never filed charges against him.

EXCLUSIVE: Jamal Khashoggi 'dragged from consulate office, killed and dismembered'

Jamal Khashoggi was dragged from the consul general's office inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last Tuesday before he was brutally murdered by two men who cut up his body, sources close to the investigation have told Middle East Eye.

Turkish officials say they know when and where in the building the veteran Saudi journalist was killed and are considering whether to dig up the consul-general's garden to see whether his remains are buried there.

Khashoggi, 59, has been missing since last Tuesday when he entered the consulate to obtain paperwork so he could remarry, and has not been seen since.

Saudi officials have strongly denied any involvement in his disappearance and say that he left the consulate soon after arriving. However they have not presented any evidence to corroborate their claim and say that video cameras at the consolate were not recording at the time.

Back