Why do I even care any more?

Sir, you can start any thread you want, just please do it in the "Lizard Lounge" if it's not "on-topic"..

HEY!!! I ought to rename the Lizard's Lounge to the "DMZ" as an homage to the good old days!

adz,

Franko is apparently hovering this site and reports everything to them, but you can reach Bill either here, or by bill@amiga.org (maybe billp@amiga.org, I forget). Tedd is pretty much just playing puppetmaster.

Sir, you can start any thread you want, just please do it in the "Lizard Lounge" if it's not "on-topic"..

What exactly is the topic for "general discussion" ? ;)

HEY!!! I ought to rename the Lizard's Lounge to the "DMZ" as an homage to the good old days!

LOL!

What exactly is the topic for "general discussion" ? ;)
LOL!
Oops, ya got me. Did I mention that I was wide awake until 3am? Crashed, then up by 6? Awake is not in my vocab yet. <excuse><excuse><excuse>

Nah, I believe in hitting people where it hurts, their hip pocket. Why pay for something that fails to deliver?

Too late...

Going back to the topic at hand, how else can I send a message to the orgs owners that I am not happy with the way the site is being run?
Not sure what that would achieve. I've already contacted them to ask what on earth is going on, and Transition has stopped replying.

Not sure what that would achieve. I've already contacted them to ask what on earth is going on, and Transition has stopped replying.

Simple, you send a message by leaving and, in my case, cancelling your subscription.

Please. If I may eat a little crow, let's be very, very clear about something if I may.

Bill P (pyromania) isn't the bad guy here. Tedd wrote the check, Bill is the one who cares about things. Bill is actively trying to pay Tedd back it seems, which would completely resolve most of the issues, so "Punishing" him might serve as a wake up call, but it won't solve the real problem which -- at this moment -- seems to be a "Dual CEO" issue.

Meanwhile, Tedd is in the background doing God knows what (like unbanning Franko) without bothering to communicate with anyone (I've only ever gotten one e-mail from him, and that was asking for a job reference).

Bill -- unfortunately -- seems to be caught in the middle of a shitstorm caused by his own RealLife[tm], Tedd, Franko, the users, Moobunny, and admittedly, even me. I was up until about 3am local writing back and forth with Bill about my suggestions on how to fix things. While they're just my opinions, let's hope that he's able to institute a few of them, as I figure they could help turn things around.

As emotional as I am about things, I still want them to work out for the best.

I can't comment on Ted as until very recently I never even heard of him, but I have to concur that Bill P is a sound guy in an unfortunately awkward position, particularly at the moment.

Guys.. Let me be 100% clear here. By posting all this, it has never been my intention to draw you away from AO or anywhere else. You all know how I like to talk when I'm frustrated, and that's all this is.

Wayne

I didn't need a drawing.

btw, I GET Scottish humor...but that has nothing to do with franko, who seems to sometimes behave as if he has forgotten to take his meds

Furniture??? WTF....

I like spicey but a naga. Wow!

Back