Has Q chucked it?

I don't use Truth or even Twitter for that matter. That picture may or may not show Trump's media team re-shared a meme. Your follow up link brings me to a blank page. So far all I see is a picture, if I am to guess how Truth works, allegedly shows a Trump social media person re-shared a meme.
You have to be logged in to see it. That's why I shared a screenshot. If you sign up, follow Trump and you'll see the absolute nonsense a "Trump social media person" shares and reposts.
I'll ask my question again. Do you have a source for Trump calling for military tribunals?
The post says "Retruth if you want televised military tribunals."
Trump (oh, sorry, "a Trump social media person" who just happens to post in exactly the same style as Trump used to Tweet) "retruthed" it.
If that's an official platform position of Trump's ...
So we're only interested in official platform positions now, are we?
That's an interesting, noble and principled, albeit wildly surprising new stance for you to adopt.
:lol:

By the way, I'm not sure you really want to go down that trail of trying to interpret the real meaning of a meme.
Q anon has been going on about military tribunals constantly since 2017. It's one of the absolute tropes of the cult. Right up there with Adrenochrome and Hillary Clinton being arrested.
The post we're discussing says "Retruth if you want to see televised military tribunals." I doubt that even qualifies as a "meme" but either way
it certainly doesn't require any deep level of interpretation to understand the meaning.

You do realize that Biden's social media team fully embraced the whole "Dark Brandon" meme, right?
No, mostly passed me by. Most of the "Brandon" stuff I saw was because you posted it on here.
Do you know where the Dark Brandon meme came from?
No, don't particularly care either but if it has something to do with Q please tell.

Last edited:
No, mostly passed me by. Most of the "Brandon" stuff I saw was because you posted it on here.
From what I've seen, the "Dark Brandon" character came about because the maga loons on twitter think Biden is both a doddering old man AND the most Evil person since thanos AT THE SAME TIME!
So, by way of making fun of this ridiculous notion Dark Brandon was created and is used every time the maga cult come out with another dopey notion. It's fun and no one takes it seriously....except maybe the maga crowd who seem to be nuts anyway.

From what I've seen, the "Dark Brandon" character came about because the maga loons on twitter think Biden is both a doddering old man AND the most Evil person since thanos AT THE SAME TIME!
So, by way of making fun of this ridiculous notion Dark Brandon was created and is used every time the maga cult come out with another dopey notion. It's fun and no one takes it seriously....except maybe the maga crowd who seem to be nuts anyway.
Wikipedia has a fairly balanced treatment.

Outrageous new conspiracy theory about woman who acted strangely while sat behind Trump as he was shot

An outlandish conspiracy theory has since emerged claiming that the woman was FBI assistant director Janeen DiGuiseppi - and that she was directing the sniper who almost killed Trump.

They also alleged the woman they claimed as DiGuiseppi gave a nod before gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire.

But both conservatives and liberals have since condemned the theory, which has been debunked by an expert and denied by the FBI itself.

'If you believe the assistant director of the FBI was sitting front row at a Trump rally to “give instructions” to the shooter, you are an absolute moron. Like, next-level stupid,' a Red State journalist known only as Bonchie wrote on X.

I've seen some right leaning friends believing this.

I've seen some right leaning friends believing this.
I've been in Madrid for the last week so wasn't keeping track here but I still had a flick through Twitter on my 'phone in idle moments. The amount of crackpottery around this has been wild, if sadly predictable. It's not just the right-leaners either. Plenty of "lefties" also making complete arses of themselves, claiming it was staged by Trump, the bullet never really hit him, etc. Confirmation bias is a powerful drug.

455718262_8519229238100605_1560842418557956472_n.jpg

This showed up at what was supposedly an anti-immigration protest in my town yesterday.
GW3us71XYAABm_X

not sure if this person has been explored here, but for your entertainment:

Back