Indisputable Proof Of Propaganda

Could go in the Wokester thread. There is so much out there about this game "Dustborn". In case you haven't heard about it, it's been most accurately called the "Antifa Simulator". The sales are a joke, seemingly in the very low 100s. The reason I bring it up here is the fact it was funded by taxpayer dollars. If you dig deeper, you will find it was made 100% as a response to Trump winning in 2016.

This video gives you actual gameplay dialog.

Could go in the Wokester thread. There is so much out there about this game "Dustborn". In case you haven't heard about it, it's been most accurately called the "Antifa Simulator". The sales are a joke, seemingly in the very low 100s. The reason I bring it up here is the fact it was funded by taxpayer dollars. If you dig deeper, you will find it was made 100% as a response to Trump winning in 2016.

This video gives you actual gameplay dialog.

Thought it aid "Dustbin"

Tim Pool SUING Kamala Harris For Putting His LIFE AT RISK! Kamala Harris Just Made A HUGE MISTAKE!​

You kind of need to watch the comment video to understand the context.

Snopes: Amazon Says 'Error' Caused Alexa to Give Reasons to Vote for Harris — But Not for Trump

Claim:
Amazon Alexa provided an answer to the question of why someone should vote for Vice President Kamala Harris in the 2024 U.S. presidential election but declined to answer the same question about former President Donald Trump.
Rating:
True
True
Context
An Amazon spokesperson acknowledged this discrepancy in early September 2024, telling Snopes, "This was an error that was quickly fixed."

It was just an "error" (wink, wink). It was "quickly fixed" (after 7.5 years).

Amazon ADMITS Alexa Election Interference! Fixes "Glitch" Facing MASSIVE Donald Trump Lawsuit!​

Won't matter to Dems, they are desperate to be lied to and want everyone else lied to also.

People outraged haven't been paying attention. Taylor Swift is a deep state operative owned by George Soros being used to promote the Democrat Party candidate. That's not flippant, it is literal. Taylor Swift was non-political until George Soros bought her music catalog and suddenly she was rah-rah Democrat candidates!

‘What Is This?!’ Fans Outraged by NFL Promo Video Featuring Taylor Swift Five Times

Meanwhile, fans also noted that neither San Francisco 49ers star quarterback Brock Purdy, nor Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow were seen at all in the promo video. In fact, even though he is arguably the most famous quarterback currently playing the game, Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes appeared only once to Swift’s five times.

Many were perplexed by the NFL’s decision to fill the video with Taylor Swift clips while leaving out so many top players.

Quite amusing watching these propaganda spreaders plead ignorance now they've been named in an indictment.
All singing from the same hymn-book, with the cookie-cutter phrase, "we're the victims here!" Sure you are, guys.

-edit-
This bit from the indictment intrigued me:
the indictment said Afanasyeva told the company to blame Ukraine for a March 2024 terrorist attack on a Moscow concert hall, even though ISIS had claimed responsibility. The company’s founder said one of the contributors was “happy to cover it.”
Afanasyeva also allegedly requested the company post a video of “a well-known U.S. political commentator visiting a grocery store in Russia” — likely a reference to former Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who traveled to Moscow in February. According to the indictment, a producer at the company told one of the founders “it just feels like overt shilling,” but was told to “put it out there.”

I wonder who it was that briefly remembered what self-respect is before capitulating.

Last edited:
Quite amusing watching these propaganda spreaders plead ignorance now they've been named in an indictment.
All singing from the same hymn-book, with the cookie-cutter phrase, "we're the victims here!" Sure you are, guys.

-edit-
This bit from the indictment intrigued me:

I wonder who it was that briefly remembered what self-respect is before capitulating.
Whoever the 14 year old is that runs the Anonymous Twitter account these days, they've made their mind up.

Beginning of that video is manipulated at least, lips do not match the words. I cut it off after that.
Good for you; I didn't even click play. The video is not the point of the post. I thought that was obvious but apparently not.

That said, if it's an undoctored video from the Anonymous account you want, how about this one:

What's all this nonsense?
Short answer: It's the subject of the thread. Indisputable proof of propaganda. :banana:

Slightly longer answer: A DOJ/FBI indictment alleging Russian propagandists have been funding Tenet media, and getting it to put out pro-Kremlin talking points. I haven't read the whole indictment, probably never will and I know you certainly won't (it's 277 pages) but the evidence for Russian funding of Tenet is obviously sound enough that all of these hacks have felt the need to deny knowledge of it and instead claim to be the victims of it. I appreciate even that won't be good enough for you but there it is.

On the extremely low chance that you are actually interested in the details from the DOJ, here's the full indictment.

Putin says he wants Harris to win 2024 election

Speaking at the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, Russia, Putin reiterated his previous remarks that President Biden had been Russia's preferred candidate in the race.

Since Biden recommended his supporters back Harris, Russia would do the same, Putin said, Russian state news agency TASS reported.
Funnily enough, the kid running the Anonymous account had something to say about that too:

Back