Indisputable Proof Of Propaganda

Short answer: It's the subject of the thread. Indisputable proof of propaganda. :banana:

But I don't see indisputable proof. I see possible propaganda and possible lawfare. The little blurbs I've seen since you posted this was it's something about Russia buying Google Adsense ads, which is whole controlled by Google and not individual channels. Considering the recent lawfare done against Trump, O'Keefe and others, I'd lean towards lawfare until I find out otherwise.

But I don't see indisputable proof.
Well, shucks, I guess you're an expert on that since this thread is riddled with demonstrably false claims of propaganda, despite you calling it Indisputable proof of propaganda.
Considering the recent lawfare done against Trump, O'Keefe and others, I'd lean towards lawfare until I find out otherwise.
Of course you will, what with you caring so much about the truth.

UK CH4 News just Tweeted a brief summary of the Tenet propaganda indictment:
They have too much following and influence. YouTube has failed to control them and that avenue has been exposed and met with legal hurdles. I wouldn't be surprised if these Russians weren't working for the state department. Gather the "influencers" under one umbrella then nuke them. If it's as simple as it's been made out then it seems a little too naive to be covert.

They have too much following and influence. YouTube has failed to control them and that avenue has been exposed and met with legal hurdles. I wouldn't be surprised if these Russians weren't working for the state department. Gather the "influencers" under one umbrella then nuke them.
So the state department were worried enough about these influencers that they hired some Russians, presumably not for free, then had them pay almost $10m to the influencers' firm and persuade one of the influencers to agree to lie about a terrorist attack, just so they could use this sequence of events to silence them? That strikes me as rather fanciful but I suppose it's not impossible.

UK CH4 News just Tweeted a brief summary of the Tenet propaganda indictment:

I got about 40 seconds into that clip and the propaganda was too thick for me. Tim Pool is an "alt right" guy? Tell me you don't know Tim Pool without telling me you don't know Tim Pool. He is a traditional liberal in every sense of the word. His positions haven't changed, the Democrat Party has changed. He cut his teeth on the ground reporting on Occupy Wall Street while working for Vice Media when Vice was still a powerhouse fringe left outlet. In that 30 second clip, even out of context, was just him stating the obvious about Ukraine. Tim Pool has always been extremely anti-war and that hasn't changed. The war hawks are firmly in the Democrat Party ever since Obama and extremely so since Trump was elected in 2016.

The propaganda is clearly working on a portion of the US (and abroad).

I got about 40 seconds into that clip and the propaganda was too thick for me.
Yeah, CH4 news made it all up, as did the FBI, and the DOJ. Tim Pool would also have to be lying in that case, as he's tacitly acknowledged the money from Russia, as have the other "youtubers" at Tenet. But it's all propaganda and they're all in on it? :confused:
"I'm so pilled anything that even mildly disagrees with my confirmation bias is propaganda!"
:lol:
What gave it away this time; dubious reflections off the fuselage of the reporter's face? Oh, and do you have "indisputable proof" of it?

This thread is tremendous. :p

GWwHJ6IW4AAj05P

The Young Turks (aka TYT). Cenk is the founder and main figurehead behind TYT. You historically don't get any more biased and fringe left than TYT. Pretty universally known as propagandist hacks.

The Young Turks (aka TYT). Cenk is the founder and main figurehead behind TYT. You historically don't get any more biased and fringe left than TYT. Pretty universally known as propagandist hacks.

BTW since we're playing this game, does you associating yourself with Cenk mean you are also an Armenian Genocide denier just like Cenk?

I had no idea who he was but I am interested in the person he (and the indictment) mentioned. The one who briefly seemed to grapple with their self respect before going along with the propaganda bandwagon. Can you explain to me how this relates to my confirmation bias?

BTW since we're playing this game, does you associating yourself with Cenk mean you are also an Armenian Genocide denier just like Cenk?
Since when does asking a question about something someone has said in a Tweet amount to associating with them?

Since when does asking a question about something someone has said in a Tweet amount to associating with them?

Since when does favoring one candidate over another (*) out of 2 choices make that favored candidate my "hero"?

(*) - The candidate I favor is the only one people actually had a chance to vote for their nomination.

You historically don't get any more biased and fringe left than TYT. Pretty universally known as propagandist hacks.
Perhaps they are, perhaps they aren't. I don't know much about them and care even less.
But I do want to know who it was who almost had some morals.
Since when does favoring one candidate over another (*) out of 2 choices make that favored candidate my "hero"?

(*) - The candidate I favor is the only one people actually had a chance to vote for their nomination.
Ah, I get you now. I thought you were being serious.

Now, back to my original reason for posting that Tweet; are we any closer to finding out who it was at Tenet that briefly had a conscience?

Now, back to my original reason for posting that Tweet; are we any closer to finding out who it was at Tenet that briefly had a conscience?

I don't know the whole story, so I am not going to pretend I do at this point. I hope to have some time this weekend to scan the ~266 page indictment myself, reading important parts in whole. From what I've heard the indictment itself doesn't claim complicity. It supposedly claims the 3 people were duped and also that they were not told what to say. That's 2nd hand, but I'll look into it myself if I have time.

In the meantime, you may like this video. Mark Dice is a conservative, but he's most certainly on an island by himself and is known to take pretty hard shots at other conservative commentators such as Ben Shapiro and Sean Hannity. He's also strongly anti Israel, even during the current conflict. I don't agree with him on everything, but he's certainly his own person and not a rubber stamp guy. His take is basically it was probably Russian money and they were probably duped, while implying they were dumb for not looking further into where the money was coming from. Not a long video.

Back