Indisputable Proof Of Propaganda

Even *I* fell for the hoax. I ignored what my eyes and ears were telling me. I gave her/him the benefit of doubt and now he is just mocking us all. I mean even during the Russia incarceration, I showed mostly apathy towards the incarceration, but pushed back on the "she's a man" talking points.

VIDEO: Brittney Griner Had To Awkwardly Correct A Reporter Who Called Her “Mom” While Discussing The Birth Of Her Child

At the WNBA All-Star game at the Footprint Center, Brittney Griner revealed that she doesn’t want her newborn son to be calling her “mom.”

When Anchor Terrika Foster-Brasby stated she was about to be a mom, Griner quickly corrected her and stated, “Pops.”

A couple weeks before this Brittney did a photoshoot topless which was not censored on any social media platforms.

Brittney-Griner-Man-TheFappening.Pro-5-750991631.jpg

Gee, I wonder why... Fool me once...

You are all far right conspiracy theorists! Kamala never had anything to do with the southern border, you racist!

MSN: Media suddenly changes its tune on calling Kamala Harris the ‘border czar’ — despite giving her the title

Some mainstream media outlets are now trying to downplay Vice President Kamala Harris’ role leading the Biden administration’s border policy — claiming she was never the “border czar,” despite previously giving her the title.

The kerfuffle started over an Axios story Wednesday that said Harris “never actually had” the title of “border czar.”

Critics quickly pointed out an April 2021 article on the site that asserted Harris was “appointed by Biden as border czar.”

After being called out, Axios issued an editor’s note to acknowledge that “Axios was among the news outlets that incorrectly labeled Harris a ‘border czar’ back in 2021.”

Axios didn’t immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

NYT: Why Republicans Keep Calling Kamala Harris the 'Border Czar' (Pay Wall)

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES' MIKE MUIR: 'Now People Don't Wanna Communicate. They Just Want Confirmation.'

"I think we're taught to be scared to stand out. We're more comfortable to kind of sit there and be behind and have that thing. And I think that's one of the big things — I don't wanna get into politics, but that's the problem with politics. You go so many places around the world right now with elections, and it's 'I am this' and 'I am this.' And there's this whole big valley of truth that people are scared to go to, because they'll deviate from the side that they're supposed to not be able to change from, these sticks that don't break. And it's sad.

"To me, that's the big problem, anywhere in the world, is when people can't talk, when they can't communicate. Now people don't wanna communicate. They just want confirmation. 'They're bad. Yeah, they're bad. They're bad. They're bad.' Yeah. Great conversation. [There's] no conversation. And [through conversation is] how you learn.

"I don't understand why it's offensive to ask a question," he continued. "And using the [United] States as an example, I don't like any of the people running [for the White House]. It's easy not to like them, because they're {bleep} bad people, as far as I'm concerned… I don't know if you saw [current U.S. president Joe] Biden. I go do, 'This dude is so old.' And I never liked the guy, 'cause of a lot of things that he said. But I'll say that, [and they tell me], 'You can't say that.' And I'm like, 'Why?' Because then you're for [Donald Trump].' And I'm, like, 'How am I for [Trump] if I say something about [Biden]?' Because I'll talk shit about someone else and sometimes I'll say things and [they'll] go, like, 'You can't say that.' And I'm, like, 'Well, why can't you say the truth?' Why don't we focus on the truth rather than who it is?

I could not imagine being a Democrat in 2024. How does someone become so desperate to be lied to? It is completely baffling to me. Their "leaders" are just mocking them at this point but apparently they just lap it up.

Democrats CAUGHT! Leaked Documents EXPOSE Kamala Harris​

GOOGLE is Actively Hiding Trump Assassination From Search Engine​

Bloomberg Corrects Piece on Tim Walz to Note He Served in Italy, not Iraq

Bloomberg News, which ran a Walz profile by Joshua Green, has now also corrected its text. Green had reported in the past that Walz served in Iraq, though it is unclear whether Walz told him that or he simply made his own mistake.

Green had written that Walz served in Iraq during Operation Enduring Freedom (which referred to Afghanistan butt also the broader war on terror). On Wednesday, the article was corrected, with a note, to say Walz had served in Italy.

The Liberal Media only exists as the propaganda arm of the DNC and it's Deep State puppets.

Dems are straight up using AI to fake crowd sizes at Kamala events. Heck, this the official Kamala Twitter account bragging about this picture.

Look closely at the reflection in the engine shroud. What do you see??? NOTHING. It's photoshopped to make it look like she got a huge crowd. They keep lying to you!!

454998472_7983518458408490_6060816058023438178_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dems are straight up using AI to fake crowd sizes at Kamala events. Heck, this the official Kamala Twitter account bragging about this picture.

Look closely at the reflection in the engine shroud. What do you see??? NOTHING. It's photoshopped to make it look like she got a huge crowd. They keep lying to you!!

View attachment 2805

My initial thoughts on this were that it was nothing new to have supporters on either side faking stuff and the highlighted lack of reflections actually seemed like reasonable grounds. I would have left it there but I was intrigued enough by what appears to be the official "Kamala HQ" account claiming the images were real to look into it myself.
Several hours later (I need to stop doing this - I'm an old man who shouldn't be wasting hours of his time debunking internet nonsense when I know no one will accept my findings anyway but here we still are :p ) I've turned up a couple of things that cast doubt on the AI claims. The most obvious and straightforward one is this PBS Live Stream video which is still on YT:
As far as I can tell, the YT timestamp suggests it was indeed posted live. It's almost 3 hours long and starts 24 minutes before her plane arrives.
I've watched the first 50 minutes of this so you don't have to (I know! I'll never get that time back, I'm an irredeemable idiot!).
If you start it at around 17 minutes and watch through 24 minutes, when the plane lands, until 37 minutes, when she walks down the stairs, some points should be obvious:
1. if this is AI, it's of extremely high quality.
2. if it did indeed go out live, that's a level of AI technological ingenuity that has never been publicly demonstrated.
3. PBS and YT, among others, are all in on the hoax.
I don't see how you could dispute any of the 3 points above. Of course, that doesn't proved it's not AI but makes it extremely unlikely IMO.
On balance, it looks like it is unfortunately you that has fallen for the propaganda you posted in the propaganda thread again.

Using the very video you reference here, I took this screenshot myself and marked it up.

no reflection.jpg

I don't believe in vampires, especially not ones that can handle the sun.

I hope this helps.

Using the very video you reference here, I took this screenshot myself and marked it up.
All you've done is re-marked up the same "missing" reflections that I already conceded seemed convincing.
However, you have not addressed anything of relevance I pointed out. Did you even watch the 20 minute segment I highlighted?

You seem to be claiming this was a livestreamed, real-time AI manipulated, video, produced at the behest of the Harris campaign and in full cooperation with PBS.
If you are claiming that, fair enough. It could be an AI generated 3 hour video produced with as yet undemonstrated tech and as part of a multi-agency conspiracy. As I said, it strikes me as ridiculously unlikely but I can't say that it's impossible.

-EDIT-
AP, NBC, C-Span and multiple other outlets also in on the conspiracy.
-/EDIT-

However, if you're not saying that, but claiming the video is still somehow AI generated, then it requires further explanation.
How was it done?
Who was in on it?
How did they get it past PBS?
Did it really go out live?
Did YouTube know?
etc.
Drawing red circles to show an apparent lack of reflections on a still image from a video will only get you so far.

Last edited:
All you've done is re-marked up the same "missing" reflections that I already conceded seemed convincing.

All it takes is one lie to expose a fraudster.

However, you have not addressed anything of relevance I pointed out. Did you even watch the 20 minute segment I highlighted?

I did not watch every single second like the Zapruder Film. If you put something obviously fake in, the whole clip is crap.

You seem to be claiming this was a livestreamed, real-time AI manipulated, video, produced at the behest of the Harris campaign and in full cooperation with PBS.
If you are claiming that, fair enough. It could be an AI generated 3 hour video produced with as yet undemonstrated tech and as part of a multi-agency conspiracy. As I said, it strikes me as ridiculously unlikely but I can't say that it's impossible.

-EDIT-
AP, NBC, C-Span and multiple other outlets also in on the conspiracy.
-/EDIT-

You seem to not be paying attention to everything I post here. Scratch that, most things I post here.

However, if you're not saying that, but claiming the video is still somehow AI generated, then it requires further explanation.
How was it done?
Who was in on it?
How did they get it past PBS?
Did it really go out live?
Did YouTube know?
etc.

One of my most recent posts pretty clearly demonstrated that a supposed Brandon live video was anything but live. A supposed 8PM EST live video had a clear shot of Brandon's wristwatch showing 6:11. That's the 5-6 inch taller Brandon BTW.

Drawing red circles to show an apparent lack of reflections on a still image from a video will only get you so far.

You have zero defense of the screenshot of the video you yourself posted. You are an ex-Amigan. You are probably very familiar with the concept of raytracing and such.

You have zero defense of the screenshot of the video you yourself posted.
The crowd are much further away from the plane than the perspective suggests. That's why you can't see their reflection. If you watch the whole thing you'll see this. You can also see it in the clip in the tweet below.
You are an ex-Amigan. You are probably very familiar with the concept of raytracing and such.
Sometimes it's better to just admit you've been played again.
The irony in this thread is almost too perfect. Propaganda indeed.

Last edited:
Images can be hard to interpret. Long lenses and distort the distance between foreground and background for example. On the other hand, I have seen images that definitely look dodgy - and we have seen crowd enhancement before. However, it seems that Kamala is drawing crowds. If there are AI images being put out it would be hard to know if Trumps supporters were putting them out to muddy the water, or if the Kamala team were putting them out to trap Trump supporters into claiming her crowds were AI generated.
It seems to me something like the latter happened at the Olympics with the Last Supper being a pretty transparent visual allusion but with the Feast of Dionysus being shoved hard as what the "smart" people were thinking and everyone who didn't see that was alt-right. That is, "gaslighting". Same with the "women" boxers - science be damned, they've got passports!!! I saw that posted all over as a debunk by people I thought were smarter than that.

I don't believe the narrative that there's a groundswell of support for Harris out of nowhere. I've seen exactly one person in real life openly endorsing her and that person is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, more like the dullest one. Everything the media is putting out is fake. So much so, even leftist audiences in a far left city on a far left show are laughing at the narratives.

Back