Liberal Meltdown :banana:

redrumloa said:
the_leander said:
Is this some hitherto unknown form of Helsinki syndrome or something?

Because that is the only justification I can see as to why you'd want more of the same. (or, should McCain die during his stint, worse curtesy of the fundie).

Honestly, are you truly this retarded that you can't see you're courting your own downfall as a country by supporting these jackasses?

Wake the {bleep} up already!

1..2..3.. Breathe.. I really don't think hateful references to people with mental handicaps is very progressive or productive. Pull your knuckles off the floor.

There is no hateful reference to handicapped people there. Christ on a bike Jim, has it really gotten to this? In fact, how dare you sir!

:belm:

redrumloa said:
-Edit-
For the record, if a gun was pointed at my head I would vote for McCain. Yes, I know, that will piss you off worse.

I'm not pissed off, just deeply dissapointed. Further, I am genuinely scared of what will happen should McCain and Palin get into power, I don't think that highly of him, especially when taking into account his age and health, and she honestly and truly scares the shit out of me.

redrumloa said:
the_leander said:

Because that is the only justification I can see as to why you'd want more of the same. (or, should McCain die during his stint, worse curtesy of the fundie).

Honestly, are you truly this retarded that you can't see you're courting your own downfall as a country by supporting these jackasses?

1..2..3.. Breathe.. I really don't think hateful references to people with mental handicaps is very progressive or productive. Pull your knuckles off the floor.

There is no hateful reference to handicapped people there. Christ on a bike Jim, has it really gotten to this? In fact, how dare you sir!

redrumloa said:
-Edit-
For the record, if a gun was pointed at my head I would vote for McCain. Yes, I know, that will piss you off worse.

I'm not pissed off, just deeply dissapointed. Further, I am genuinely scared of what will happen should McCain and Palin get into power, I don't think that highly of him, especially when taking into account his age and health, and she honestly and truly scares the shit out of me.

redrumloa said:
the_leander said:

redrumloa said:
-Edit-

redrumloa said:
the_leander said:

redrumloa said:
-Edit-

redrumloa said:
the_leander said:

redrumloa said:
-Edit-

redrumloa said:
the_leander said:

redrumloa said:
-Edit-

redrumloa said:
1..2..3.. Breathe.. I really don't think hateful references to people with mental handicaps is very progressive or productive.

You've reminded me of this.

redrumloa said:
1..2..3.. Breathe.. I really don't think hateful references to people with mental handicaps is very progressive or productive.

You've reminded me of this.

Back