On the subject of "MAGA"

She left office and maintained for the rest of time that she was robbed. Just like Trump. They both handed over the office when the time came, but neither have accepted the results.
She conceded. He did not. That's the difference.
Amazing and amusing that this still needs spelled out baby-fashion after all this time but here are some of her concession remarks:
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.
Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it.

Unless you can find similar from your hero, trying to claim there is no difference is to argue black is white. TDS indeed.

She conceded. He did not. That's the difference.
Amazing and amusing that this still needs spelled out baby-fashion after all this time but here are some of her concession remarks:

Unless you can find similar from your hero, trying to claim there is no difference is to argue black is white. TDS indeed.

Left wing "news" site Newsweek.

Full Text of Speech in Which Donald Trump Finally Concedes Election to Biden Without Naming Him

Fringe leftwing Vice News:

Trump Finally Publicly Concedes

Just because you are told something and you don't independently verify it doesn't make it true.

Meanwhile:

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’

October 9, 2020

There's no difference between the 2 just as Fluffy stated. You were just told to believe something and you did.

There's no difference between the 2 just as Fluffy stated. You were just told to believe something and you did.
"Last night I congratulated Joe Biden and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election..."

Yeah, right enough - exactly the same.

Back