Joe Rogan Butthurt Cream

I think that's the same list Russel Brand was upset about being included on in his video yesterday. Compiled by an angry idiot is my guess. :D I can understand it, to a certain extent; "I don't like what you're saying so you must be right wing".

I see others on there like Tim Pool who is certainly not right wing. He cut his teeth covering Occupy Wall Street on the ground and his view on politics have not changed. The mainstream left in the US just shifted so far to the extreme left, anyone to the right of Chairman Mao is considered right wing by them.

-Edit-
Tulsi Gabbard on the list too! A literal Democrat former House Representative and Democrat US presidential candidate. Just shows how deranged the mainstream left is today.

I see others on there like Tim Pool who is certainly not right wing. He cut his teeth covering Occupy Wall Street on the ground and his view on politics have not changed. The mainstream left in the US just shifted so far to the extreme left, anyone to the right of Chairman Mao is considered right wing by them.

-Edit-
Tulsi Gabbard on the list too! A literal Democrat former House Representative and Democrat US presidential candidate. Just shows how deranged the mainstream left is today.

And there you go, the difference today between Democrats and Republicans in the US. I don't agree with everything Joe Rogan says, FAR from it! But I will support his right to say it. Democrats? If you don't fall in lockstep with EVERY SINGLE TALKING POINT? They will fight tooth and nail to DESTROY YOU and everyone around you.

Back