McCain's VP choice

metalman said:
Buchanan supports Obama in this election

Buchanan on MSNBC said:
I think Barack is right, we ought to talk to the Iranians, he's right to oppose the war and, frankly, he's right to say the Palestinian people have got a terrible deal over there and their suffering ought to be recognized. That's Obama's position. It's my position. I don't think it is a Nazi position.
Well, I always thought that Pat Buchanan got US foreign policy "right". Although, I'm not really sure these are Obama's positions on the issues, but I do agree with Pat here (not necessarily anything else though).

- Mike

metalman said:

Buchanan on MSNBC said:
I think Barack is right, we ought to talk to the Iranians, he's right to oppose the war and, frankly, he's right to say the Palestinian people have got a terrible deal over there and their suffering ought to be recognized. That's Obama's position. It's my position. I don't think it is a Nazi position.
Well, I always thought that Pat Buchanan got US foreign policy "right". Although, I'm not really sure these are Obama's positions on the issues, but I do agree with Pat here (not necessarily anything else though).

- Mike

metalman said:

Buchanan on MSNBC said:

- Mike

metalman said:

Buchanan on MSNBC said:

- Mike

metalman said:

Buchanan on MSNBC said:

- Mike

metalman said:

Buchanan on MSNBC said:

- Mike

"She scares me," said Bess. "She's Jerry Falwell with a pretty face.

cecilia said:
"She scares me," said Bess. "She's Jerry Falwell with a pretty face.

Gemima Bin Palin? ;-)

Back