Ridiculous Election Responses

Am i the only person noticing the absence of certain people since the election?
Cecilia, Wayne, Fluffy, etc. They must be hiding.

There were members who disliked Trump, but were voting for Trump because they disliked Hillary even more,
but I don't recall anyone actively supporting Hillary

possibly a reason she lost

Cecilia, Wanye, Fluffy, etc. They must be hiding.
:)
Nah. I just bought a retail store when my last software gig ended. Turns out it's a lot more work than software - and not as much money - but it's a LOT more fun.

Actually at this time I should be having a gloat - I said way back that if Bernie didn't become the Dem candidate the Trump would take it. It was in the wind even a year ago. Looking back on whyzzat it seems that Wayne and several others were saying pretty much the same thing back then.

:)
Nah. I just bought a retail store when my last software gig ended. Turns out it's a lot more work than software - and not as much money - but it's a LOT more fun.

Welcome to the bourgeoisie!
Exploiter of the proletariat

Actually at this time I should be having a gloat - I said way back that if Bernie didn't become the Dem candidate the Trump would take it. It was in the wind even a year ago. Looking back on whyzzat it seems that Wayne and several others were saying pretty much the same thing back then.

Indeed, a couple of you called it right. Personally, I couldn't see past Clinton until a few weeks ago.

Democrat terrorism has come to Florida. Obama/Hildabeast silent.

Anti-Trump message painted on Hillsborough home as house next door burns

r-2-fire-trump-web_bkg_tex_.jpg

The exact same was being claimed about the Republican party on November 7th...

Yup and the Liberal Media were exposed as the bullshit propaganda arm of the DNC. They dropped all semblance of objectivity in order to try sabotaging Trump. Now that they failed, some are backtracking but others are staying on course trying to incite a civil war.

Yup and the Liberal Media were exposed as the bullshit propaganda arm of the DNC. They dropped all semblance of objectivity in order to try sabotaging Trump. Now that they failed, some are backtracking but others are staying on course trying to incite a civil war.

Only 6% Trust Media, But It Should Be Less

With 2,014 adults surveyed, only 6% expressed “a lot of confidence” in the press. That's because they correctly view the major media as virtually indistinguishable from that same political establishment.

Cecilia, Wanye, Fluffy, etc. They must be hiding.
"Wanye" is here. I just spent a very long weekend with my fiancee in Canton, Ohio, and work has been a bit busy as of late. I'm also *trying* (although failing miserably) not to gloat over the whole situation.

As I've said before, I'm not a fan of either Trump or Clinton. Both are proverbial shit shows, but the election is done. Queen Benghazi was soundly defeated. All I can do now is give the President-Elect an actual chance to do his job as he promised.

Not much else to say on my behalf that doesn't involve injuring poor little snowflakes.

Wayne

Well, someone else in government is loosing their job by Jan 20th. At least she didn't allude to the first lady being a man.

Back