Suddenly vaccine skepticism has gone mainstream.

I found a nutcase on Twitter (yeah, I know, Short trip)

The conversation underneath that Tweet is surreal. A whole bunch of paid-for-blue-ticks, all congratulating each other on the fact they haven't had sex for years, for the entirely believable reason that they're avoiding shagging the vaccinated. One even says it's been six years, which is amazingly prescient of them, given we haven't had these vaccines for even half of that. :confused:

-EDIT-
One of the replies even links to one of the all-time classic, Q-Anon favourites, "Fall of Cabal". I'm not sure if I've seen this particular episode but if I need some light relief, I'll be able to find it here. :p

-EDIT2-
Fall of Cabal video has been deleted from the thread - BOOO! I was just about to watch it. I don't know if that was by the author or if Twitter is back to banning Q-Anonsense after a brief amnesty.

Last edited:
yeah, most of those people sound like INCELS in one sense or another.
weirdoes

"In 2019 you would have been considered a quack if you suggested that the best way to get rid of a virus is to spread the virus," he says. "But that became mainstream and influenced politicians at the highest levels."

In his book, Howard reserves his deepest scorn for the promoters of the "Great Barrington Declaration," a manifesto for herd immunity published in October 2020 and signed initially by epidemiologists Jay Bhattacharya of Stanford; Martin Kulldorff, then of Harvard; and Sunetra Gupta of Oxford. (Thousands of other academics and scientists would later add their signatures).

Back