McCain's VP choice

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:
Robert said:
Here is a hint:
If you are catholic, you are atheist - to all religions except catholicism.

Incorrect examples:

If you are Catholic, other X-tian religions are either heterodox, or heretic,

The Catholic Church considers the Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox Churches "heterodox"
[...]

Good point. I suppose what he should have said is that if you are a monotheist then you are atheist with regards to all other possible gods but the one you subscribe to.

Each religion would have divisions based on its point of reference. Being an athiest, agnostic or heathen might, or might not, matter to that particular religion.

example:
$cientology, God Xenu and his evil body thetans

Non-believers e.g. future suckers to be baited in by Dianetic$ parapsychology
Believers e.g. suckers to be milked for money on Dianetic$ "auditing" and E-meters
State of "Clear" Believers e.g. Suckers who have "Lots of MONEY" for lessons, learn about Xenu

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:
Robert said:
Here is a hint:

Incorrect examples:

The Catholic Church considers the Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox Churches "heterodox"
[...]

Good point. I suppose what he should have said is that if you are a monotheist then you are atheist with regards to all other possible gods but the one you subscribe to.

Each religion would have divisions based on its point of reference. Being an athiest, agnostic or heathen might, or might not, matter to that particular religion.

example:

Believers e.g. suckers to be milked for money on Dianetic$ "auditing" and E-meters
State of "Clear" Believers e.g. Suckers who have "Lots of MONEY" for lessons, learn about Xenu

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:
Robert said:
Here is a hint:

Incorrect examples:

[...]

example:

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:
Robert said:
Here is a hint:

Incorrect examples:

[...]

example:

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:
Robert said:
Here is a hint:

Incorrect examples:

[...]

example:

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:
Robert said:
Here is a hint:

Incorrect examples:

[...]

example:

metalman said:

All people are born atheist. They have to be taught to have a god. In that sense Scientology is not any different. However, people who understand their atheism, or come to break with a religion because they start to understand that it is a collective fantasy are not the kinds of people who will become suckers for Dianetics.

The religious are more likely to convert from one faith to another than atheists are to fall into a faith.

As to who the suckers are: directed marketers are willing to pay higher prices for lists from religious groups than for lists from other sources.

metalman said:

All people are born atheist. They have to be taught to have a god. In that sense Scientology is not any different. However, people who understand their atheism, or come to break with a religion because they start to understand that it is a collective fantasy are not the kinds of people who will become suckers for Dianetics.

The religious are more likely to convert from one faith to another than atheists are to fall into a faith.

As to who the suckers are: directed marketers are willing to pay higher prices for lists from religious groups than for lists from other sources.

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:

All people are born atheist. They have to be taught to have a god.

Brainwashed I'd call it. I was with Christianity and it took me about 14 years before I had enough sense *and* courage to reject it.

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:

Brainwashed I'd call it. I was with Christianity and it took me about 14 years before I had enough sense *and* courage to reject it.

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:

FluffyMcDeath said:
metalman said:

Back