Elon Musk watch (was Elon Muskrat watch)

Hmmm, all cars including Tesla have the potential to get in accidents and have issues. Many gas cars have been in horrific accidents and fires as well since they run on flammable cancer causing fuel. This news is nothing out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
Whoever anyone says about Musk, he’s doing way better than anyone in this forum combined times billions. The haters talk about him more than the lovers. That’s what cool about the CEO of Rivian. He only cares for his family and Rivian, nothing else. The Anonymous video linked above is old. I fail to see its relevance to anything in 2024. It’s also filled with misinformation, mixed half truth and lies. There is always new competition in the electric car space. It moves really fast and is constantly changing. Any company including Tesla has to keep innovating, improving and changing so no other company catches up. All car companies want to be the leader in the EV space in the 2020s and beyond.

Last edited:
The Anonymous video linked above is old. I fail to see its relevance to anything in 2024.
Yes, I see now it's apparently from 2021 and I've still no idea if it's even from Anonymous.

Anyway, on a lighter note, his war against the bots is an honest to goodness battle:
452794970_503876878766445_7459276110026205289_n.jpg

Original Twitter link until it's removed.

Hmmm, all cars including Tesla have the potential to get in accidents and have issues. Many gas cars have been in horrific accidents and fires as well since they run on flammable cancer causing fuel. This news is nothing out of the ordinary.

Actually ~3 years ago I was involved in the opening of an extremely prestigious commercial hi-rise building. Probably the most prestigious in the entire state actually. There were 18 electric charging stations in the parking garage, including 2 fast chargers. The parking garage is part of the main building, levels 2-9. The insurance underwriters refused to insure the building due to the parking garage allowing electric vehicles. By the time I quit, the building was fully leased and roughly already 50% occupied, but the insurance issue was not yet resolved. I guarantee you the issue is not limited to that one building.

There is no comparison between ICE vehicles and modern electric vehicles when it comes to safety.

Electric Bike Explodes in Crowded Elevator Burning Everyone Inside

Warning issued as e-bike starts house fire

Baby thrown from window as ten flee ferocious house fire after e-bike battery expodes

Humza is an unpologetic supremacist - just not a white one.
Reading between the lines here it could be that he has been stupid enough to send racist "private" messages (on Twitter) then call the owner (of Twitter) a racist (on Twitter). Having watched the ignorant buffoon fail upwards for the last decade or so, I would not be at all surprised.

-EDIT-

IMG-1776.png

Last edited:
Nice audio edit of the interview with Elon & Trump was done by Times of India.

457349189_877983037531411_5554375175784446821_n.jpg

When These Journalists Tried to Review the Cybertruck, It Bricked

"The one we rented broke on the second day."​

In yet another embarrassing bit of news for Tesla's Cybertruck, one of America's leading automotive magazines admitted that when one of its top editors went to rent one, the car straight up bricked.
As Car and Driver noted in its annual ranking of electric vehicles, the car got an automatic zero because it broke down on its assessors' second day renting it.

"Before any Tesla loyalists complain that we aren't giving the Cybertruck its due, know that the one we rented broke on the second day, effectively parking itself with just a few hundred miles on its odometer," C&D executive editor KC Colwell wrote.

The editor added that because the car "did not finish," borrowing the Formula 1 racing term for vehicles that don't make it to the finish line, the car gets a "mission-fulfillment score of zero."

Since Elon made Twitter into what he ludicrously refers to as a "free speech platform", you still get banned for various types of speech. For example, using the word c-u-n-t, even when it's used in a completely neutral way (John's a great guy; one of the good cunts) will probably see you banned. I had my account suspended for similar. However, the kind of stuff below that used be a no-no is now earning folks lots and lots of money.

There's nothing the Left won't do to win. Former Clinton official Robert Reich now says Elon Musk should be threatened with arrest "if he doesn’t stop disseminating lies and hate on X."

Ex-Clinton Official Robert Reich: ‘Elon Musk Is Out of Control’ and Should Be Threatened with Arrest

“Regulators around the world should threaten Musk with arrest if he doesn’t stop disseminating lies and hate on X,” he added.

---

“Not only should Trump be prosecuted, but Section 3 of the 14th Amendment clearly bars anyone from holding office who has ‘engaged in insurrection’ against the United States of America. He should be disqualified from running for president. It’s that simple,” he stated.

Back