Suddenly vaccine skepticism has gone mainstream.

‘Baywatch’ Actress, Former Playboy Model Patricia Cornwall Is ‘Karen’ Who Slapped Airline Passenger over Mask

It isn’t clear from the video what started the argument between Cornwall and the older man sitting in an aisle seat, but at one point, Cornwall is seen slapping the man and then drawing back her arm and making a fist as if to punch him before being restrained by others.

During the argument, Cornwall repeatedly yells at the man to “put his {bleep} mask on!”

“You’ve got your mask down, bitch,” the man is heard saying before saying “sit down, Karen.”

Now, according to a federal criminal complaint filed in Georgia, the genesis of the argument is detailed, the New York Post reports.

According to the complaint, the one-time Married with Children actress was annoyed after being blocked in the aisle by a flight attendant’s service cart. At one point, she was told she can sit in an empty seat until the cart passes and she can get to her own seat. But she angrily replied, “What am I, Rosa Parks?”

The affidavit claims the older man then got sparked by Cornwall’s attitude and told her she “isn’t black” and added “this isn’t Alabama, and this isn’t a bus.”

From there, the man and Cornwall began exchanging angry insults resulting in the assault as seen in the video.

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and remanded to the custody of the FBI. She posted $20,000 bond after her arraignment. Also, a judge ruled that she may only board another flight if she is flying straight home to Los Angeles.

After having appeared in several TV shows in the 1980s and early 90s under the name Patty Breton, Cornwall joined the Los Angeles Raiders Raiderettes cheer team. Later, she worked as a realtor. According to records, her realtor license expired in 2017.

Ever notice the mask n@zis never wear a mask themselves in these videos? This woman is a real gem it seems, harassing flight attendants and trying to play victim to start this all.

NY Times Editor, 49, Dies One Day After Moderna Booster Jab

carlos2.jpg

“I’m thankful for the scientists and the medical professionals who defended us against Covid, and for being able to protect my family. And I’m mournful for so many people around the world who still have to wait for what my country takes for granted,” he wrote.

An article published by the Times on Tejada’s untimely demise made no mention that he’d recently received the jab.

Writing on Substack, former NYT editor Alex Berenson commented his former colleague had waded into dangerous territory by mixing vaccines and that he did not have the privilege of having informed consent because the form he filled out was in a foreign language.

“On Dec. 16, in Seoul, South Korea, he received a Moderna mRNA/LNP ‘booster,'” Berensen wrote.

“No clinical trials have ever been conducted to examine the safety or efficacy of mixing various types of these vaccines, and Carlos did not give informed consent, as the consent form was in Korean, a language he could not read.”

Earlier this month, the CDC released an advisory recommending people not get the J&J jab due to concerns it could cause blood clots.

Meanwhile, the agency has acknowledged Pfizer and Moderna jabs could cause heart inflammation, or inflammation of the lining of the heart, known as myocarditis and pericarditis.

Michigan reports record-breaking 25,858 new COVID cases, 338 deaths over last two days

DETROIT – Michigan reported 25,858 new cases of COVID-19 and 338 virus-related deaths Wednesday -- an average of 12,929 cases over the past two days, a new state record for daily cases, in the final data update of 2021.

The previous record of 9,779 new cases in one day was set in Nov. 2020.

Wednesday’s update brings the total number of confirmed COVID cases in Michigan to 1,507,338, including 26,988 deaths. These numbers are up from 1,481,480 cases and 26,650 deaths, as of Monday.

The deaths announced Wednesday include 232 identified during a Vital Records review. The next update from the state won’t come until Monday, Jan. 3, 2022.

Testing has increased to around 50,000 to 60,000 diagnostic tests reported per day on average, with the 7-day positive rate jumping back to 20% on Monday. Hospitalizations have declined slightly over the last two weeks but are still near record-high levels.

The state’s 7-day moving average for daily cases was 8,402 on Wednesday, a new record-high. The 7-day death average was 101 on Wednesday. The state’s fatality rate is 1.8%. The state also reports “active cases,” which were listed at 216,000 on Monday.

Michigan has reported more than 10.8 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine administered as of Monday, with 68.1% of 16+ residents having received at least one dose, while 62.5% of 16+ residents are considered fully vaccinated.

Across Michigan’s entire population, 63.2% have received at last one COVID vaccine dose.

Data is data. Then again, do we trust the numbers?

FH3Pg4TWUAk-PuV

I'll just pop some popcorn and sit back and watch the sh*tshow that will come.

Establishment Media Cast Doubt on CDC’s Shortened Five-Day Quarantine Guidance

The establishment media on Wednesday cast doubt on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) shortened five-day quarantine guidance over concerns the updated rules are driven by money and not science.

After nearly two years of flip-flopping coronavirus guidelines by the CDC and Dr. Anthony Fauci, the establishment media is alerting readers the latest quarantine revision is unacceptable.

The New York Times published an article Wednesday to that effect, titled, “Will Shortened Isolation Periods Spread the Virus?”

The article suggested the reduced quarantine standard from ten to five days will increase infections around the nation while the omicron variant is rapidly spreading.

“To me, this feels honestly more about economics than about the science,” Yonatan Grad, an associate professor of immunology and infectious diseases at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, told the Times.

:lol:

AOC spotted dining in Miami, as NYC faces record COVID cases

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was spotted dining maskless outdoors in Miami this week, enjoying some time off in a state with loose COVID-19 policies before Congress returns in January.

The New York Democrat, who firmly supports mask and vaccine mandates that Florida does not adhere to, was seen at Doraku Sushi and Izakaya in Miami Beach Thursday afternoon, according to photos obtained by The National Review.

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez’s sighting follows a record number of confirmed COVID cases in New York City that has led to stricter lockdown in the city and state.

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez’s office did not immediately respond for comment.

The liberal firebrand’s trip was welcomed by conservatives, who used her outing as a way to tout Florida’s loose policies on pandemic lockdowns.

“Welcome to Florida, AOC! We hope you’re enjoying a taste of freedom here in the Sunshine State thanks to @RonDeSantisFL’s leadership,” tweeted a campaign account for Florida Gov. Ron Desantis.

Tim Murtaugh, former Trump campaign operative, tweeted about criticisms of Florida’s lack of restrictions, linking to an article about Ms. Ocasio-Cortez.

“But we have been reliably informed that Florida is dangerous and that the governor wants to kill people,” Mr. Murtaugh tweeted.

Mercedes Schlapp, who worked in the Trump White House, used the story to hit at New York City’s tight policies on COVID.

“[Five] year olds can eat in Florida restaurants, but not in NYC,” she tweeted.

NETHERLANDS PLANNING TO MOVE GOALPOSTS TO SIX SHOTS FOR ‘VACCINATED’ STATUS

If one doesn’t work, and two doesn’t work, I guess just keep going until it does? Eventually the “science” will be proven correct, right?

That’s essentially the philosophy that the Netherlands is using in administering COVID-19 vaccines. While the U.S. and most of the world focuses on getting everyone their first booster shot, Newsweek reports that the Netherlands is already looking to give out two booster shots in 2022 and one in 2023.

If you’re keeping math at home, that would be six shots of the COVID-19 vaccine since they were first rolled out, further moving the goalposts.

NETHERLANDS PLANNING TO MOVE GOALPOSTS TO SIX SHOTS FOR ‘VACCINATED’ STATUS

If one doesn’t work, and two doesn’t work, I guess just keep going until it does? Eventually the “science” will be proven correct, right?

That’s essentially the philosophy that the Netherlands is using in administering COVID-19 vaccines. While the U.S. and most of the world focuses on getting everyone their first booster shot, Newsweek reports that the Netherlands is already looking to give out two booster shots in 2022 and one in 2023.

If you’re keeping math at home, that would be six shots of the COVID-19 vaccine since they were first rolled out, further moving the goalposts.
Haven't seen anything about this in any of our news outlets whatsoever. The link's dead too.
Stupid thing is, it was a well known fact at the start of this epidemic, that the immunity would weaken over time when infected with the actual virus, and as a vaccination is not much else than the actual virus with it's fangs removed, it was to be expected a booster shot would be needed, but the politicians all have surprised Pikachu faces here.

Which is why I have ignored whatever politicians have been saying for these last years and only pay attention to scientists and the data.
Problem is, it's like seeing a traincrash happen in slow-motion. Our politicians do listen to the physician's council, but it's all reactive, not proactive.

I allegedly have the Coof. No symptoms at all but an alleged positive test. I actually took 2 tests yesterday (yes 2) due to overlap of work and medical. The 2nd one hasn't come back yet and may take another day or so. They were taken ~30 minutes apart. Curious to see if it matches or not.

My grandkids and (undisclosed kid) OTOH are actually sick right now, likely unrelated to me. One of them tested positive yesterday and the rest got sick overnight. We were last together 10 days ago (X-mas).

All adults fully j@bbed.

I allegedly have the Coof. No symptoms at all but an alleged positive test. I actually took 2 tests yesterday (yes 2) due to overlap of work and medical. The 2nd one hasn't come back yet and may take another day or so. They were taken ~30 minutes apart. Curious to see if it matches or not.

My grandkids and (undisclosed kid) OTOH are actually sick right now, likely unrelated to me. One of them tested positive yesterday and the rest got sick overnight. We were last together 10 days ago (X-mas).

All adults fully j@bbed.
Me potentially too. Had a +ve LFT followed by a -ve. Am awaiting PCR test result to confirm.

Me potentially too. Had a +ve LFT followed by a -ve. Am awaiting PCR test result to confirm.

Both of mine were PCR tests from completely different sources / labs. I even offered my job to drop theirs to save cost but they insisted, so I got 2 done within 30 minutes of each other. It turns out for the best apparently in my case as I should get either confirmation, or proof the tests are pure garbage.

Both of mine were PCR tests from completely different sources / labs. I even offered my job to drop theirs to save cost but they insisted, so I got 2 done within 30 minutes of each other. It turns out for the best apparently in my case as I should get either confirmation, or proof the tests are pure garbage.
They're not particularly reliable but neither are they "pure garbage".
Anyway, my PCR has confirmed what LFT suggested.
Spare room tonight for me and off school tomorrow, bottle of wine winking at me, could be worse ....

Back