adz official depository for photos... now that he got "bomb" camera...

friggin hilarious...

tumblr_m96drxznM21re4ne0o1_500.jpg

:lol:

insulation?
that's more like good underwear

the siding is next... thats the lipstick... ;) have two sides left and i hope to get them done in next two days....i have other stuff to do... :D

mr-harvey-jpg.213

We came home from a holiday to find little Harvey clinging to life down the side of the house, the Vets did their best but sadly he couldn't be saved. It would seem Harvey's curiosity got the better of him when he encountered his first snake on our first warm day for the year. He will be sorely missed :(

Still above freezing, eh? At least for another week ...:D
It was really cold and icy last week. I traded in my summer slicks for winter tires this past Saturday. It's been sunny and warm ever since. :D

P1080404.JPG

P1080439.JPG

P1080437.JPG

P1080435.JPG

and some seasonal photos for you kind sir...

these are for fluffy... all that remains of the walker airbase... that you can see from road anyway... they don't seem to want visitors...

P1080478.JPG

P1080474.JPG

the hill was the ammo point in the following picture. shed wasnt there next to it. 2nd to last owner used that for feed storage.

P1080470.JPG

last hanger standing

P1080472.JPG

new owner apparently doesn't understand that feed decomposing can also spontaneously combust... this is the only "hanger" building still standing... a salute! to the greatest generation! part of their history in rack and ruin....

P1080376.JPG

a used to be river...

and

i

believe

i

am

done

:)

Back