adz official depository for photos... now that he got "bomb" camera...

Not sure why we decided to go for a walk on such a crap day, but I made the best of it by lugging along my little camera. Here's some more 30mm goodness:

SAM_0964.JPG

No idea what the heck that is. :confused:

SAM_0965.JPG

SAM_0966.JPG

SAM_0967.JPG

SAM_0968.JPG

This is how a cat opts to use last roll of paper towels...

batman Who is neither bat nor man... Wishes she could do more than stare outside...

Reactions: adz
actually... i do have a garage... unfortunately with all of the tools inside, and three motorcycles, it won't hold the other three vehicles (two trucks, one car) that i own... i thought about making my garage bigger, but that would cut into my garden and i can't be havin that... ;) i have a building by the highway that i could park them in (and i do when hail is in the forecast), but itd be a pain retrieving them...

actually... i do have a garage... unfortunately with all of the tools inside, and three motorcycles, it won't hold the other three vehicles (two trucks, one car) that i own... i thought about making my garage bigger, but that would cut into my garden and i can't be havin that... ;) i have a building by the highway that i could park them in (and i do when hail is in the forecast), but itd be a pain retrieving them...
I have a friend who has the exact same situation as you do....I get it!

so i built my cats a play area above my basement stairs... its by the houses rear windows so they have a nice lookout over the garden without access to the birds... it's been there for a month now and they have been loving it... it has three sleeping pads with a carpeted walkway in between... the cats showed up because my daughters mother was sendiing some vehicles to afghanistan and the cats were inside the momma cat who was inside the vehicle... adz cat harvey had just passed away from snakebite so i was feeling particularly nostalgic about the pet friends i've been with through the years and i decided to adopt the pregnant momma, or at least some of the kittens until they could find a good home... guess they found one...;)

Reactions: adz
P1080586.JPG

batman... sideways...

P1080587.JPG

P1080581.JPG

i still have big al too
P1080584.JPG

sweetykins is very shy... lumpy watches me work whilst sweetykins slumbers.. he appreciated that i chucked up two drills, one for predrilling and one for screwing... cats approve of efficiency and effectiveness wherever they see it

020813133046.jpg

bad photo of the lower deck...
020813214832.jpg

its been preapproved as a potential cat habitat... but i still need to paint it... (i know i know)...
112512090700.jpg

lumpy will wait til its painted... doesn't care what the girls think... :D

Back